**IMPORTANT DONT SKIP**Dialog/author note

Hello everyone! I started this new book because the other one really sucked. It sucked like shit. So anyway, I will have warnings before every chapter and at the end of the chapter I will add Author note and preview. I will finish the entire book first so I have everything planned out. Everything will be edited and reviewed. Any spelling errors please notify me in the comments or message me on here. Requests for future books please message me. For this book no requests because it's all going to be posted at once. I will add Q and A at the end of the book so if you have requests or questions ask. I will also make my oc page again. And sorry if it's cringy. I'm not a very good writer. Now here is information about the book and my ocs. ALSO CREDS TO Moons-Sparkling-Star...For the inspo of Lance and a future scene of the main plot (ballroom).

Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

Sabrina= Y/N (Putting my oc bc my ff so deal with it. also change it in your head when u read it)

A/N= Author Name aka Me

My ocs:

Vanessa

Vanessa has been your friend since you were 5 years old. Vanessa has always been there for you when times were tough. You and Vanessa call each other by the first letter of their name. That's why she is your best friend in the whole world. Vanessa is a Demon same as you (taking the demon references and power system from the Seven deadly sins and not demon slayer bc demon slayer one wouldn't work ever.) Vanessa has curly dark brown hair. Vanessa's eyes are brown. She has a perfect body (like Nami and Robin). She has a casual type of style. She loves to play Volleyball and Soccer. Birthday : June 6th.

Autumn

Autumn is your sister. Also a Demon (same reference). Autumn likes to pretend that you guys aren't related but you are sadly. She is your semi-toxic sister. She is your age (15-16 depending on if your birthday passed). She has brown straight hair. Autumn's eyes are green. She has a perfect body (like Nami and Robin). Her style is grunge/casual. She loves all sports. Birthday: September 8th.

Ava

Ava has been your bestie since 2nd grade. She loves your company and is usually never supportive about anything but loves you nonetheless. Ava is human. Ava has a power called Tech-no-gear which is basically like the ether gear they use in Edens Zero. It's like the stuff they use in Edens Zero because it flows throughout everyone's body. Only some people can actually use the tech-no-gear. Ava uses the rarest kind of tech-no-gear, she has hollo graphic. Also if any of ya'll want me to make the jewel a book so you can read it tell me! Ava is your age. She has very straight black hair. Ava has a lined scar across her nose bridge on her face. Ava also has some freckles. Ava has a perfect body (Like Nami and Robin). Her style is very dark and she usually wears revealing stuff. She loves mainly all sports. Birthday: May 26th.

Sabrina aka y/n

Your very smart but, don't catch on to the little things like crushes etc. That's why you never knew Ace liked you. Your nice and have a good personality which is why people love you. Your a demon. Your 15-16 depending on your birthday.  You have wavy/loose curly brown hair. You have a perfect body (just go with it even if it's false). Your style is very flexible but you prefer grunge/y2k. You play all sports. Birthday: January 27th (change it when you read).

Queen

She is very reliable for things. She helps out way too much and knows too much for her own good. Queen is usually behind all the pranks and finds your suffering hilarious. Queen is Demon. She has split coloured hair, one side light pink one side dark pink. She's really short but has a nice figure. She likes to wear crop tops and short skirts. She rarely wears anything comfy and always dresses nicely and for the occasion. She does not do any sports, but still participates in gym class. Birthday: March 12th.