Chapter 2: A stupid waste of time

Time: 7:01 am (the next day)

(Fan's PoV)

I was walking around Walmart, mostly looking at the kitchen knives. I should go to a gun store after this. I was walking out of the section and then I accidentally ran into someone. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to-". She fell to the ground screaming as if I had a knife and I stabbed her, I just looked at her confused.

She got up and looked at me. "Let me speak to your manager!" She said in a demanding tone. Oh great, a Karen. "Uh look I'm sorry for running into you but, it's my day off and I don't even work here." I explained. "I didn't ask for an explanation, I just want to see your manager." She snapped at me.

"I don't work here." I say, annoyed about my situation. She was about to say something when she looked where my eye was. "EW! YOU SHOULDN'T BE WALKING AROUND WITH THAT WOUND." She yelled. At this point, there was a crowd of people watching, I heard some of them whisper about my eye.

"Look, I don't have anything to cover it with so that's why." I lied to her. She seemed like she was about to keep arguing but then a worker came over. "You guys shouldn't be having such a huge crowd over here!" The worker said, hand waving for the crowd to leave.

"I'm going to leave, it's 7 in the morning and I don't have time for this." I say while backing away. "Sorry for the inconvenience sir, but this woman right here usually causes fights." The worker apologized to me. "Yeah, I'm just going to go now." I say nervously to the worker.

I walk out and pull out my phone and went to "Contacts" and started to call someone.

*Ring!*

*Ring!*

*Ring!-*

"Sorry, the caller you are trying to call isn't available right now, if you want to send a voicemail please wait for the beep-"

I clicked out of the call. I sighed and started to walk towards the closet gun shop. I had 402 dollars and 19 cents in my credit card right now so I can buy a gun. I walked into the store and saw a military hat at the counter. "Oh! Welcome to Grenade's gun shop! Anything you specially looking for?" The military hat said. "No not really." I say. I walk to the actual guns, there were so many cool looking ones that can also be used.

I see a normal simple gun, better if I use a normal and easy to use gun for this. I grab the gun and take it to the counter. "Oh this gun normally never gets picked for being simple. Anyways that will cost, 400 dollars and 99 cents!" The military hat said. I pull out my credit card and pay for it. I walk out with a new gun.

Wait I should get Balloon a gift while I'm out here. I look at the dollar store nearby and walk into it. I look at things that could probably be a gift. I noticed that the Karen from earlier was in the store. Ignore her, ignore her, ignore her- "Hey! You were the one who shoved me to the ground!" The Karen said.

I turned to her. "Look girl I didn't do such thing so leave me to what I was doing and so I can live peacefully." I said to her and turned back. "Don't turn your back on me!" The Karen said in a demanding tone. I didn't even look at her and even started to walk away. She grabbed at my arm and also pulled my arm out of it's socket.

"OW!" I used my other hand to pull my arm away from her. "Oh please don't be a baby, little girl." Those last words she said, little girl, I felt the sentence repeat over and over. "I am a boy you bitch." I said under my breath.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" The Karen asked. "I'M A BOY YOU BITCH." I yelled to the point everyone who was passing by stopped and looked at me. The Karen looked at me and I had murdered someone, well I haven't yet. "What did you just call me?" She said. "A son of a bitch." I said with a smile on my face.

I left the store because I knew I would've been banned anyways.

.

.

{21 minutes later}

(Balloon's PoV)

I watched as Fan walked in with a smile on his face and also a disappointed one as well. "I can't think of anything that would make you smile but I do know what would make that disappointed look, did you try to call your little sister again?" I asked. He nodded and sat next to me.

"I know she's still in that show but I expected for her to answer this time." Fan said looking at his phone. "I know, my older brother is also in a show, but I remember he told me he's been eliminated." I said. It didn't seem to get his hopes up.

*Ding!*

Fan got up in a flash, and looked at the notification on his phone. "She texted me something!" He said with pure happiness in his voice. I looked at what she texted him.

Sorry I couldn't answer, I hate not being able to answer, but also because it was in the middle of a challenge.

I'm just happy you responded!!

Fanny is typing. . .

"You seem really happy to talk to her!" I said to Fan. "I know, even tho she's adopted I still see her as a real sister!" Fan said while looking at his phone. "Wait she's adopted?" I said confused. "Yeah, me a hand fan, actually related to a electric fan would be confusing." He said.

I just smiled because, how would I know what to say?

.

.

.

.

______________________________

Sorry I haven't been updating this lately, robotics really is stressing me out.

But yeah, I added some head cannons in here.

Fan's dad adopted Fanny because Fan wanted a little sister.

And see you soon Creatures!

~TheCheeseyOne

(Words:1031)