The Letter and News.

A/N: aaa!! okay i lied i'm sorry, so much stuff has come up since i posted that! my computer crashed 😭. here's the chapter i promised y'all<3.

—————————————————

I woke up earlier than I normally do. I was sweating profusely, my vision was fuzzy. Something swayed in front of my eyesight, a small smirk plastered on its lips. It swayed back and forth, my breathing felt trapped in my throat. I was paralyzed with fear, my body refusing to move. My vision started to clear up but the thing stayed. It was a black figure, seven feet tall at most, not having a full body shape or face.. Where it's eyes are supposed to be, I see only its mouth. I tried moving as the thing got closer to me slowly.
Soon it was almost face to face with me, I felt its breathing.. But do they normally.. Breathe.? It opened its mouth more, its sharp teeth now being shown. As it got closer I closed my eyes tightly.

I felt like I accepted that I couldn't do anything, as I couldn't move. But this can't be real.. As I felt its cold breath on my skin, the light flickered on, the light had woken up Yoshu, but the figure disappeared in seconds. I took a minute to let my breathing calm down, before I looked up at Yoshu. "We. Have. Mail." Webby said, the excitement flowing through her words was definitely unmissed by us three as she perked up. I heard Huey and Dewey groan, Webby laughed. "It's too early.." Huey complained. My chest hurt a bit and the world felt like it was spinning off its axis.

"Is everybody awake..?" I heard Dewey ask. Webby perked up once more at the question. "Nope! It's five in the morning, it's just us. Well.. except for Violet and Lena.. they went home!" She said, I sat up on my bed as they talked a bit more, Yoshu began to walk in circles on my bed before plopping down. "The storm was really cool last night." Dewey blurted out. Yoshu watched me open my curtains and then tie them up. "Hey, you okay? Your eyes are red." Webby told me. I turned towards her. "Yeah, I am okay! Probably from being tired." I assumed, though I knew the truth. She frowned slightly before I quickly turned back to a smile. I stretched and yawned as Dewey and Huey climbed off their beds.

Dewey glanced at me once he reached the floor. "Why does it seem like you've been awake for a while, Louie?" He questioned. "I've been awake for about.. Ten minutes? Five maybe," I explained. "Anyways, what's the mail? Who's it for?" Huey asked, as I asked if they wanted to come sit on my bed. They all agreed and I sat in the corner with Yoshu on my lap. "It's for Louie actually, I don't know who it's from." Webby said, handing me the envelope.

The envelope was surprisingly soft, I haven't felt this texture on anything like this before. I opened the envelope pulling the paper out, the paper was extremely soft, it threw me off. I don't know how to explain the feeling, as I stared at the paper, Webby stared at me with desperation written all over her face. She definitely wanted to know what was in this letter, and I knew I couldn't keep her waiting so I opened it.

The front read;

Llewellyn Duck;
Addressed to; McDuck manor.

I opened the paper fully. I looked at it and began to read.

Dear Llewellyn Duck,
We, the council of the SilverLake Forest, wish to extend our sincerest congratulations to you on your successful completion of the lakes trails. You have shown great skill and bravery, proving yourself as a warrior of great fortitude. As for your friends, they all were amazing at facing their fears.
We invite you back to explore the forests and woods to your desire here soon, and to partake in anything it has to offer to you. The forests and woods are home to creatures of many. Dragons, Fairies, Mermaids, Pegasus' and any mythical creature your mind can think of that comes to live amongst the others. And it is the home to a multitude of gods and goddesses.
As an esteemed member of the SilverLake Forest community, you are welcome to visit anytime, and we look forward to seeing you around.
As an esteemed member of the SilverLake Forest community, you are welcome to visit anytime. We look forward to seeing you around, Llewelyn.
With gratitude,
The Council of SilverLake Forest.
P.S; Yoshu loves stomach rubs and cheese.