In Your Arms

It does get a little spicy at the end there, but nothing especially explicit. Enjoy!

...

"What if you could go someplace safe?"

"Nowhere is safe, as long as it's with you.."

While what he said was true for him, there was a little white lie in his words. There was somewhere safe he could go. Someone he could trust.

The seekers were flying across the countryside, quick as a ripple of sound. They were traveling across Pennsylvania. To where, they didn't know.

Novastorm flew over to Skywarp. "Do we have any idea where we're going?"

Starscream heard her. "Patience Novastorm. I'm thinking."

Skywarp was getting impatient with the bot. "You've been thinking for the past few days Starscream, at this point Novastorm and I would have a better job at sticking to a hideout."

They've been hopping from place to place, Starscream never fully commiting to somewhere. He kept thinking about what a certain visitor to his old cell had said:

"If you ever need someplace safe... Find me.."

He went reminiscing as the two femmes went talking again.

_______________

~back in time~

I'm not normally sniffing out drama. The only reason I'm here is to right some wrong justice. Well, do what I can to do so.

Truth is, I live a simple life by day, undercover journalist by night. Now, I know what you're gonna say, and no, I don't work for any news outlet.

In order to look welcoming and and legit, a few civilians were especially chosen to talk to the Decepticons. In reality, they're trying to force secrets out of Decepticons. I just want to bring some positivity and a different point of view on life. And it seems to be working. Maybe. They've all warmed up to me, and like Megatron had pointed out, I'm the only human they like talking to.

One of them I'm especially fond of.

Starscream.

Megatron thinks it's unwise to make friends with Starscream. I think very much the opposite. And, well, I think he's quite open with me. Getting to know the real him, in the quiet of the night, when every other Decepticon is not watching, has been one of the most magical moments of my life. I don't want to say it, but..

...

*Flashback*

He couldn't wait to talk with me again. I couldn't ether. As he watched me sway down the hall a song in my step, slightly swaying my head and humming to the tunes in my earbuds contently, he couldn't help but smile. He checked the cells next to him, making sure Soundwave wasn't noticing. He could see his seeker sisters in the cells across the room, whispering to each other.

I slowed, taking my buds out and pausing my music. "How's another "day in paradise" going folks?"

This provoked multiple different responses from numerous bots. "Same old stuff y/n. At least the stuff you know."

"Fine."

"Boring."

"If you could convince someone to let us out-"

I nodded my head slightly, glancing at Skywarp. "That would be nice. I know. They don't listen to civilians, it's "too much of a risk" or some bs like that."

Starscream spoke, an up curve on his dermas.

"It's good to see you lovely."

I turned my head to him, starting to giggle. I giggled out a reply, walking up to his cell. "Hm, lovely?"