Chapter 2 - The Accident

Notch and I walked down the pathway of our perfectly mined mine. So far we've only found Redstone, Lapis Lazuli, Iron Ore & Gold Ore down here. Notch and I have been trying to find Diamond for the past 2 months! But all we ever find is Gold Ore. We actually found so much gold, its value DROPPED 45% in our city LOL! Notch started laughing for some reason, so I asked him, "What's so funny?" "Nothing, it's just about what happened at the house." "What's so funny about that?" "I don't know, it just is! XD" Notch had the weirdest sense of humor, I SWEAR. Like a couple of weeks back, I was finishing a rollercoaster in my backyard that  took me about 3 months to make. It was really late at night when I finished it and I was really tired, (obviously) so I walk back to my house to go to sleep.When I woke up in the morning, I went to see how it would look in the day. When I go outside I see my rollercoaster FLOODED WITH WATER and all the rail was GONE. I find Notch standing at the highest part of the rollercoaster pouring a last bucket of water on the thrillride. I was so pissed at him, I set his house on fire LOL! His house was wooden at the time, so it was a great advantage. That's why whenever Notch makes a structure of any sort, it's NEVER made out of wool or wood.

After about 5 minutes, we reached where we left off mining. "Looks like we're here," I said. Notch repsonded by saying, "Yayyyyy....," in an emo-ish tone. We started mining in the different directions and after about 10 minutes, I almost fell into a little room with a lava pit. But something in the wall across the pit caught my eye. It was diamond!! :D "Notch!!!" "What is it?" "I HAZ FOUND DIAMONDZ, COME OVER HERE!!!!" Notch came over to where I was and saw the diamonds. "Welp, looks like we're gonna have to make a bridge to reach that :| ," I said. "Alright ," Notch said.  We started to make a little bridge, but the worst thing happened. Notch accidentally pushed me into the lava pit. "DUDE WHAT THE NETHER, HELP ME GET OUT!!!" Notch reached his arm out so he could pull me up but unfortunately, he was too high up. Notch sighed and said, "I'm sorry Herobrine, I can't save you... Goodbye Brine..." I started crying and tried to tell Notch goodbye but for some reason I couldn't speak or hear anything anymore. The last thing I saw was Notch crying and I couldn't hear anything. But I could read lips so I was able to tell Notch was saying "I'll miss you Brine.." Then I blacked out...

A/N: It took me a while to update this but I can tell nobody has read it anyways :| But anyways, for anyone that DOES read it, I hope you enjoyed it!