"Happy Birthday Precious"

First off i would like to say this is my first time writing so please excuse me if any of my sentences dont make sense.
Pls enjoy. :)

Y/N:
Happy birthday! Thank you H/N I said.
So as your birthday gift you get 1 free yes day today. Wait REALLY? Yeah. Thank you so much H/N. So what's first? She asked. Well I wanted to ask you something for the longest time. What is it? She asked. Well, do you wanna go on a date or something? Yes. She said.

Later

H/N:
You look so beautiful Y/N.   Thank you H/N. So where are we going? She asked. Well we have a reservation in an hour and a half. So what would you like to do until then? I asked. Well…
She pushed me down onto the couch. Sitting on my lap so she was straddling me. She looked at my eyes then my lips. Then back at my eyes. She put light kisses on my lips. To tease me. I was getting fed up. I started to graze my tongue on her lips as a sign I wanted access. Which she then granted. Allowing me to deepen our kiss even further. I started to pull up her dress just above her ass. Only to find out she wasn't wearing panties. Looking at her to give me the ok. She then nodded. I started to rub small fast circles around her clit. Just to tease her and get her started.

Y/N:
Soft moans left my lips. My body started to feel like I was in a sauna. She then slowly slid one finger into me. Making me moan loud. Gripping onto her shoulders for support. As she slid a second finger into me. Going at a slow pace. "Faster Please". I begged H/N. Obeying my request she went faster. " Please I'm so close. Feeling this knot build in my stomach.
"I…I..I'm g..g.gonna..c..cum". She started curling her fingers in me. Going at a fast pace. While I screamed her name. Feeling my high come crashing down on me. She doesn't take her fingers out. Leaving soft and tender kisses on my neck. She takes her fingers out and licks them clean. Wrapping my legs around her waist and hands around her neck. She carries me to the bathroom to help clean me up.

H/N
I set her down on the black marble countertop and press light tender kisses on her neck. Then turn on the warm water in the bath and adding rose scented bubble bath. I place her in the bath and grab her a towel and underwear. Helping her wash her body from head to toe. Then helping her get out and dry off. I picked her up off her feet and sit her down on the countertop. Pulling the panties up her legs. "Do you want my t-shirt or anything baby"? I asked her. "No I'm ok".
"What about our reservation"? "I'll call and cancel". I told her and kissed her forehead.

Y/N:
After she changes into a sports bra and shorts we lay down in bed. I lay my head down on her chest while she strokes my hair. As I'm falling asleep she says one last thing "Happy Birthday my precious".