Clarity (99.9% will cry!)

"I guess this is the end...." I say, tears start to flow in my eyes. 

I start singing clarity meme as i turn into my sigma male form. Once I had finished singing, I prepare myself to more more jump.
     Suddenly, I see salsawaffle in their alpha wolf with angel pwoers form, riding the roblox rainbow carpet 

"Omg... is that salsawaffle?! :😱:" I say, shock evident in my voice. 

Salsawaffle and their lightning fast rainbow carpet finally pull over, and swagly, they say: "Hop in the wip."
Robux dripped from their fit. My eyes began to kawaily to sparkle because of all the the robux. 

"How much robux was that fit and this carpet.....?" I ask emoly because I was jealous.

 "2763000000000 EL OH EL 😎." Salsawaffle says, their voice still remaining swag. 

My face became red in anger. 'How could they be so rich?' I thought angerly.
Out of the blue, I take all the robuxes from Salsawaffles pocket and push them off the LQBTQ carpet. 

"OMG kuu Double U Tee Eff?" They say. As they fall they reach their hand out.

'Pssh as if i'd grab their hand.' I thought to myself emoly and put on my black mcr hoodie.
But then all of a sudden Clarity meme starts playing again and I get gacha life flashbacks to all the memories that salsawaffle and i had. 

"Omg......... what did i just do i just do to my pooksie....😿" I start sobbing uncontrollably and let out my inner acute angle.
With my cute angle unleashed I get angel wings and a black scribbly line goes across my eyes. The line says "I'm fine."
      After my transformation I jump of the carpet to save salsawaffle who somehow did not die from the air pressure.
 I catch them and then fly back up to the rainbow carpet.
Salsawaffle looks at me. They look depressed but also angry. 

"Salsawaffle pee el ess i'm so sorry I got too jealous and-" I get intturupted by salsawaffle, who spoke very angerly to me. 

"Save it....I don't want to hear it...... we are not friends any more..... how could you betray me liek that...??" Their 2763000000000$ robux fit suddenly turned emo as they turned away from me. 

"Pls i will give u all my robaxes.. (0.00000002 robux)" I say, desperate because I don't to lose my friend. 

"No. 😐" They say. They rip off the "I'm fine." off my face and put in on theirs. 

After that they push me off.  

"OMG SALSAWAFFLE NOOOOO!!🥶" I say in slow-motion. 

The LQBTQIA+ carpet turns into a preppy roblox girl unicorn.
The unicorn neighs angerly at me and then salsawaffle and the unicorn gallop away into a magical forest where all our fairytale friends live. Kuu was never to be seen again and salsawaffle was partying with their gang (superwhy and friends.)

Legend has it, kuu is actually trying to push a boulder up a steep hill. Even though he keeps failing, he always tells himself: "It's for the greater good... I deserve this. Sisyphus must be happy.................." 

The end.