My Brother's Girlfriend (g×g)

𝘉𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘦 👆
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦🥹

𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥: 𝘉𝘢𝘨𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹'𝘴, 𝘚𝘢𝘮'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.

•𝘐𝘔𝘗𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘈𝘕𝘛•
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘪𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦..."𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴"...

𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵
◇𝖯𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗄

𝘚𝘢𝘮'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
"Samantha," I hear Alex say in a sing-song voice as my door is pushed open.

I look up at my twin brother as he stands in my room just starring at me. "Sam," I correct him.

He stays silent just starring at me, I feel annoyance and confusion rising in me. "Do you need something?" I question.

"No," he shrugs, he starts flickering my light.

"Mom! Get Alex out of my room!" I yell as I chuck one of my pillows at him.

He dodges it "I'm not in your room I'm not penatrating the border see. Penatrating. Not penatrating." He repeats the words as he puts his foot on my carpeted floor then on the hard wood floor of the living room.

"Can you please stop say penatrating," I groan.

He stops his movements "Pen-a-tra-ting." He sounds the word out.

"If you make me get up I swear to God my foot is gonna go so far up your-"

"Okay! Okay! Jeez," he surrenders as I start sitting up.

"Gaby's coming over and she's staying the night. Please whatever you do don't be weird." He leaves my room, leaving the door to annoy me.

"At least shut the damn door!" I yell.

"Watch your language!" I hear my mom yell back, now she listens.

"Yeah, Sam, watch your language!" I hear my brother yell after.

I huff and get up shutting my bedroom door as my thoughts go to my brothers girlfriend.

She was hot as fuck.

Was it wrong to think that of my brothers girlfriend? Maybe, but hell it wasn't going to stop me from shooting my shot.

Tonight was the perfect night, she was staying over, I had my chance.

Now of course my family didn't know I was a lesbian, but they also didn't know Gaby was a bisexual. She let it slip out when we were talking one day.

Now my family wasn't homophobic or anything, I just thought it was fun to be in the closet.

The very cozy, spacious closet. With plenty of room for me and Gaby.

---------

I take the last swig of my Jack Daniels bottle, the bottle now completely empty. I roll my eyes and slowly stand up, wobbly on my feet.

I stumble through the hallway a drunk giggle leaving me as I bump into the wall.

I stop in my tracks sobering up for a split second when I see Gaby on her toes to reach for a bowl in the cabinet above her.