MOTHER (CHAPTER 27)

Warning this chapter may contain self harm, suicide, curse words, or anything that may uncomfortable to you. Please skip if you find it uncomfortable.

Sunoo didn't do anything he just lay down there while looking at to the other person with cold expression. When Taki saw what happened, he suddenly run toward and help Sunoo . The woman was too stunned to what she did earlier so she suddenly say her sorry to Sunoo.
"I didn't mean it Sun." She said it in a shocked expression.
Taki left the room to give privacy to the other person.

After that no one speaks. The room was filled of silence. Sunoo was about to go out when suddenly the one that slaps him and say sorry to him suddenly speak.

" Sunoo, I didn't tell you to leave, stay here and I want to know something." The woman said in a calm voice.

Sunoo freeze and turned his body to looked to the other woman.

" What do you want to know?" Sunoo asked in cold voice

" Why you let that happen? And Mayor Won want you to apologize to what you do to his daughter. "

Sunoo just stared to the woman and didn't answer anything.
The woman tried her best to be calm but...
She lost her patience and she suddenly throw a file of paper right in front to Sunoo's face.

" MAYOR WON, WANTED TO SUE THE SCHOOL BECAUSE HER DAUGHTER ATTEMPTED TO KILL HER SELF." the woman said in angry voice.

Sunoo just looked at her , " So what is the connection of that to me?"

"ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?, SHE SAID TO HIS FATHER THE REASON. THE REASON IS YOU... YOU EMBARRASSED HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND NOW SHE GOT BULLY BY HER CLASSMATE. SUN, SOMEONE ALMOST KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DO..."

Sunoo just looked at her and didn't bother to say anything.

The woman got irritated to it and she shout," Sun, are you listening someone almost killed their selves because of your action!!!"

Sunoo can't take it anymore so he opened his mouth and he said," She just ALMOST killed her self and she still alive so what the reason for you to be so angry at  me?"  He emphasize the word almost.

A hard slap landed to his face ... Sunoo just smirk and didn't react to the other person.

" Are you listening to what you are talking about, Sun? Why you are so cold... You are not like that before." The woman said while stopping herself to cry.

Sunoo looked at her and said," Do you remember, you made me like this. So don't question me." He said it in a cold tone and psychopathic expression.

The woman was too stunned the way the young man  that smile brightly before is completely  different person now. He is no longer the Sunoo that he knows. Base on what she remember and to what she saw before. When  Sunoo was young he interact to other people with a big smile he brings smile to all people. But now he is no longer the Sunoo that she know. The Sunoo before always smile while looking at her but everything change when the accident happened. Sunoo no longer smile. The woman asked her self did she gone to far that her second child no longer smile to her. She know that she neglected Sunoo but she wanted to make up all the things that she do but Sunoo distance himself to her and no longer treat her a true mother.

" Why you about to cry right now? Questioning the way I act towards all of you without knowing the reason. How ridiculous. Remember you all made me like this so don't blame me why I act cold." Sunoo said it in a cold tone.
He also added," Oh I remembered, If that the reason why you called me here. Tell to Mayor Won , advance condolence to his daughter and don't made me say sorry to his daughter. I know you can deal him ,remember you have money. Money will do for Mayor Won to keep him silent. And if you also wanted to discuss about the issue related to Ni-ki and Attorney Chang  son. I will take the blame like you always wanted but in exchange I will not say sorry to Mayor Won's daughter. That is the deal for today." Sunoo said in calm voice. He was about to stand and when suddenly the woman speaks up.