Chapter 1

[ L o u i s ] 

                              I woke up on a room with white walls and a white ceiling. I sat on the bed that I soon realized was a hospital bed. Why am I here again? With my still confused expression, I went to open the door and looked for my mom. I'm positive she's here if I really did something stupid to end up like this. Unless I'm just visiting a friend, but I'm sure I can't consider that one. Come on, who would visit a friend wearing a hospital gown? It's like drowning a fish. That'd be weird. 

 As soon as I opened the door, I saw my mom talking to my Auntie. I hugged my mom and kissed her cheek and also said hi to Ingrid, but it's like they can't see me. So I'm like dead now? I shook my head in annoyance and hugged her tighter and I felt her flinch as I caressed her hair and apologized for being stupid. And then a tear escaped her eye, I thought that was because she was happy I'm finally talking to her after that incident but, no. 

 The man — whom I assumed is a doctor because of that stupid eye glasses he is wearing and that stethoscope that hangs annoyingly against his neck — said something to my mom as she broke down in tears and Aunt Ingrid hugged her to comfort her. I stand up and yelled at the man for making my mom cry. He didn't even looked at me and doesn't seem sorry so I punched him hard, but it never landed on his face. I thought he turned away from my hit but I saw him standing on the same spot he was standing seconds ago. 

I tried hitting the man but this time, I targeted his face to make it bleed and maybe get himself a surgery because he is about to lose his nose but my fist passed through the doctor's face. What the hell? Why the fuck did my hand just went through the doctor? Isn't it supposed to hit him? And then it hit me... My mom isn't talking to me, well she can't hear me, this doctor came and apologized to my mom and now my fist just passed through the doctor's face? 

 So, since when I decided to be invisible? Ha, funny Louis. You're probably dead. 

 What the hell? I searched for the speaker's voice and my eyes found a guy smiling at me, standing near the floor's counter. I walked up to him and I noticed his beautiful brown eyes that matched his brown hair. 

 "Hello Louis." He said. 

 "Why do you know me? Is that you?" he nodded and I want to punch him real hard because the smile on his face turned into a grin. What the hell are you talking about? What happened? Why my mom can't hear me? Why is she crying?! Why did my fist just passed through that doctor's face?! Why are you saying I am dead?!" I yelled to him but he just shrugged and said "Because you are, Louis."

 "Whoever the fuck you are, back off." I said and was about to turn my back at him but he spoke, "September 28, 1993. 2:09 AM. You died on a car crash Louis." 

 "Didn't I told you to back off?!" I yelled again and raised my hand to punch him but as soon as I did, I couldn't move my body. He had me frozen! 

 What the fuck?! How can he do that?! 

 "You don't believe me?" he said with that annoying grin on his face. 

 "Never in a million years." 

"Well, I guess I have to show you this." And with just a split second, we were standing in the room, my hospital room, I suppose. "What in the world," I mumbled unconsciously when my eyes landed on me lying on the bed. 

 "You're still not going to believe me Tommo?" the guy said. 

 "Who are you? What happened to me?" I asked as I can feel my eyes watering. 

 "My name is Liam and I am your guide. Your car is hit by a truck, Louis. Raven survived but you're in coma." Raven... he's my boyfriend. Yeah, I'm gay. We were arguing because I caught him kissing another guy. 

 "I'm in coma? But what the hell am I doing outside my body?" 

 "Because you'll die eventually." Liam said. 

 "No, no this could not be happening. Please tell me I'm dreaming. Please!" I cried to him but he just tapped my back. 

 "It's going to be alright Louis. You'll see."

[WORK OF VISIBLARRY]