Society 's Chains Enslavement

We all onow about the society we live in where we are judged, misunderstood and mistreated.
We all want to escape from the this wicked place.

We can't just escape this malevolent society which is getting disgusting day by day.
The day by day cases of rapes, acid attacks, harassment cases and those legendary gender reveals which have been banned but are still happening, killing of the child, sati, child and women trafficking and what not. It just makes me speechless.

The cases are just disgusting but the way victims of the cases are treated are more disgusting. The joke of society id that the victims are blamed for the crime but not the doer who did the evil. The bigger joke is that the victims don't even get justice.

Most of the cases are blocked or just pulled down. The victims many times are not even accepted by their own family. Only some people have courage to file a case for the injustice that happened but do they get that justice? No,they don't even get the justice.

Many times the cases ruin the life of victims qhich leads them to become mentally unstable, or may lead to suicide of the victim itself.

We all know that there is one more social evil known as equality. The joke of the year right because this does not even exists does it? No, there are many inequalities faced till now which we can't even imagine.

The thinking of people are just disgusting.

Listen to these interviews:

https://youtu.be/UBcOqt17FgI?si=TrnKTGljFmDZDIxd

https://youtu.be/APIAPD67Jds?si=qEPHrRsBagZqk8wL

I was disgusted by the people and their thinking..

I will write about more and discuss each one in detail but it will take time.

I hope u all are happy... Take care byyyyyyeeeeeeee..

                                        - Lily

                                        - Lily

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moon