BLURB

I stood still in front of the notice board where the mark sheet was posted. A million thoughts clouded my brain as I read the names on the board.

Aiden Malhotra - 1
Iris Raelyn - 2

I couldn't believe it. I, Iris Raelyn, was in second place. I had always been the one to come first and this was the first time I had ever been in second place.

As I was trying to come to terms with the situation, I heard a voice say "Oops". I turned to find my new rival, Aiden Freaking Malhotra, standing beside me. He had a smirk on his face that was mocking me.

I glared at him, but he just enjoyed my discomfort. He knew that I was annoyed. He knew that I had always been in first place until he entered Royalé High.

I walked past him, ignoring him completely, not giving him the satisfaction of winning.

"Looks like you need to step up your game, sweetheart," he said.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. He still had that annoying smug face.

"I am not your sweetheart," I said, pointing my index finger at his chest.

"Is it?" he mocked me again.

"Watch me get first place next time and wait for your downfall," I told him, looking up at his face.
He seemed amused.

"Are you challenging me?" He asked coldly in his deep voice.

"Yes," I said and walked away without turning back.

He wants to know who the winner is? I'll show him.

He wants to challenge me? I'll show him what a challenge is.

He thinks he can win by challenging me but what he doesn't know is I, Iris Raelyn, get whatever I want, by hook or by crook.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers