57~ Being Secretly Watched

🔞🔞 its isn't rape or physical abuse so you can proceed further.

If you liked do vote and comment.

After Ardhansh's POV, It would be Tarakshya's POV in the next chapter🤧

So be ready.🥰🥰

On the last chapter 170th vote was mine so if you are loving making me vote too, from next time I won't post smut here it would be exclusively on stack🙃

Ardhansh's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes with a jerk and sat on the bed breathing heavily.

My heart was beating rapidly not even giving me a chance to think properly.

I know my baby is in a crisis, I could sense it by just the rhythm of my heartbeats but I fucking can't do anything.

I felt my throat drying up in anxiety and my head spinning around, I needed something to reduce this stress.

Maybe cigarettes, drinks, cocaine, weeds or sleeping peels.

I felt a soft palm on my thigh and I turned to look at my wife who was snoring softly with an open mouth and drool falling from her plumpy lips.

She is so beautiful that I felt like never averting my eyes from her and kept staring at her all the time.

I fucking realized, I have a family to live for, Why so selfish Ardhansh Singhaniya?

She lifted her bare leg and kept on my abdomen, and I gulped looking at her ass that was full on display.

The urge to push my tongue in her asshole, Fuckkk!!!!! That's not my cup of tea but for her, everything seems so good.

I wiped her Saliva and tugged her naked body properly in the duvet before realizing that my heartbeats had come to normal.

Her fucking single sight is enough to make me calm but today I wanted to trouble my heart and let it bleed.

It's fucking suffocating me, My sister, my child is suffering for no reason and as a brother I am too helpless to even save her.

Just because of That fucker!!!!

I got out of bed and grabbed my shirt from the bedpost before walking out of my bedroom.

I wore it on my way and didn't even care to button it up, I decided to check on my sons and found them asleep comfortably, while Devyani sleeping just beside them on another bed.

Something clicked in my mind and I clicked her pic before sending it to that fucker Abhimanyu Mehra.

I walked from there and in a minute heard my phone vibrating continuously.

He didn't learn patience in school, Fucking Bastard.

I kept my phone on the counter and searched for cigarettes in my sweatpants but realized I didn't grab the cigarette packet.

I sighed seeing my continuously ringing phone and grabbed it before receiving the call.

"IS SHE FUCKING THERE SINGHANIYA? DID YOU SHELTER HER? I FUCKING WARNING YOU IF YOU DID IT WILLINGLY, THE CONSEQUENCE WON'T BE GOOD."