Rewind

Chapter 1 - Flashbacks

[Yuan's POV]

I still don't understand why it had to end this way, but I guess that's just how life is. I'm going to miss the way you smiled at me, the hugs you used to give me, and our simple moments together that really meant more than the fancy dates and trips out of town. You meant more to me than anything, but the circumstances just wouldn't let us be together. I've learned to accept that we've got to let each other grow apart from one another. We have to mature. That's part of growing up. Our relationship is one that I'll never forget. You've helped me become the person I am today, and for that I am grateful. More than anything, your happiness is important to me, and if that happiness has to be with someone else, then I'm all for it. I will not be closing my mind to the idea of us finding each other again. But for now, I'll just settle for the fact that we had something that was worth getting my heart broken for. I will always love you.

Sana alam mo na mahal na mahal pa rin kita. Mahal kita kahit ang sakit sakit na. Mahal kita kahit alam ko na wala nang patutunguhan pa. But just remember that if we have the chance to love again, I swear that I'd love you right.

HAHAHAHAHA! Ano ba yan yuan ang drama mo nanaman hindi nya naman nababasa utak mo at tingin mo talaga sa oras na toh gising pa sya at iniisip ka? Kalokohan. Makatulog na nga lang.