Chapter 4 (filler)

Cj's POV
Okay let me tell you about myself. Me and Taylor are the only children. I'm currently 17 & Taylor is 18. We live together because my parents decided that now we're out of school we can live on our own while they go out and travel the world.

Anger problems run through our family, it's not pretty. Knowing this, me and Taylor decided to move in together. Plus, I don't think I could ever live without him.

In high school, I was the girl that everyone knew but wasn't technically friends with. I always tried to make people happy. I didn't really mind getting walked on because I knew that they won't matter in the long run. That's where Savannah and Hope come along. We were all in the same kindergarten class.

*FLASHBACK*
Teacher: "okay class, put your stuff in the cubbies & sit down in your chair with your name."

Me and hope sat right next to each other. Savannah was the one girl who showed up late . She had to sit on the other side of the room.

Recess came around, I sat next on the bench watching everyone play. Hope and Savannah came up to me asking if I wanted to jump rope with them, Being the nice person I gladly said yes. That day on we became friends

*end flashback*

Me and Taylor started the Internet thing a couple of months ago. We both had videos that went viral, and that changed our whole life. Me and Taylor had the chance to go on many tours, which left us to no choice but to separate. This last month, we moved to LA to pursue what we wanted to do. Taylor wanted to become a travler & I wanted to be an actress.

If you can't tell I am a softball player along with Hope. After high school ended we started to play women's. We only have tournaments and this will be our last season.