at the door

You open the door to vind Elijah! He saw you half naked bc you only had a small towel around your body from your chest till your tigh he tries to ignore it and asks you if you have packed because you had to leave in the morning you said but didn't the teacher say it was in a couple of days? Then he said umh if you stayed for a sec you would've known she made a mistake its tomorrow you thanked him and put your pajamas on  you pack the rest and go to bed you wake up and put your uniform on and then the bell rang u opened to find Elijah in a nice car you put your stuff in the back and hopp in you ask him how long you'll have to stay   in the car with him he says two hours your jaw drops and say WHAT! Elijah says your stuck with me frog then you say the only frog I see is sitting next to me! Don't care he says after a little while you fall asleep your having a nightmare and are tearing up Elijah sees your crying in your sleep so he stops the car and wakes you up you wake up with a gasp are you OK Elijah asks you look at him and ask DO I LOOK OK? Then he says you never look okay you always look ugly you look at him coldly he says ok ok I'm sorry go you can sleep In the back of the car you agree and go to sleep  after a while you arrive he wakes you up an you enter your room you had to share with Elijah  and also a double bed you change in your pajamas and brush your teeth while Elijah is only in his boxers when you come in you said don't you have pajamas? He said how was I supposed to know I was gonna share with a dam female you ignore him and go to bed you normally hug your pillow because you always had one under your head and one in between your arms and legs forgetting you weren't in your room you put your leg and arms around Elijah he gasped and was schokked but said nothing instead he grabbed you closer with his hands around your waist in the morning you woke up and was embarrassed seeing in what position you  were with Elijah you woke him up umh Elijah could you let me go but he's a deep sleeper and pulse you in more and you let out a moan that woke him up oh I'm sorry letting you go he gets red you go change in the meanwhile Elijah goes to shower you wear a beautiful dress it shows a bit too much skin the sides of your waist are fully shown and the lower part of your dress is short then he walks in with his towel  haning loose on his waist with the body of a god you caught yourself drooling and Elijah gazes with satisfaction at your body you say you like what you see because your gazing he says don't get full of yourself whatever you go outside to find th rest of your classmates you go to your friends they were talking about how Jessica your classmate was flirting with Elijah making him uncomfortable Elijah looks at you as you smirk at him he looks very annoyed so you roll your eyes and yell hey Jessica are you blind or stupid?EXUSE ME?Jessica says you say he is clearly uncomfortable or you were to blind to see it or your just stupid as she Runs to you wanting to jump on you you grabbed your bag and hit her with it Jessica got a bleeding nose as she screamed YOU STUPID COW you said idk about that I'm not that fat ask Elijah he'll tell you the whole class gasped while Elijah became red while the rest looked at Jessica tearing up and then you say and for the record people we did not fck! And everyone including the teacher let out a sigh of relief you chuckled as you looked how red Elijah was.......