FLOWERBATH

"Oc's", bathtube, romantic

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Woman PoV.

I come back home. The light is dimmed. I let my bag, my jacket and my shoes in the hallway. Suddenly I see a rose path and decide to follow it. It leads to the bathroom. I walk inside and suddenly someone steps behind me and Covers my eyes.

I hear him chuckeling. "Hi Baby.. seemed like you missed me a lot." He chuckles more and slowly puts his hands down. I see a a filled bathtube with flowers. On the rand stand two glasses with champagner. Beautiful fair light hangs on the ceiling. Soft piano music is playing in the background.

"You did this all by yourself?" He answers with a proud yes. I chuckle. "I love Fridays, Honey..." I turn around and give him a soft kiss. "One minute Baby. Then I am back.." I heard my phone ringing. Pill timer.

One minute later I am back just to see him already in the bathtube. I chuckle softly and undress myself. I see him starring at me. When I am naked I join him. He quickly hugs me tight and we laugh.

I grab my champagner glass and hand him his. The Sound of our glasses together fill the whole room. I lay my forehead against his and wisper him something in the ear. He quickly grabs my glass and places both on the floor.

He grabs my hip and lifts me on his lap. I knew he wanted it. I knew it. And I love it. I position myself with his help and slide carefully down. He holds my hips while I sit down. I take a bit but he doesn't mind and holds my hip tighter and tighter.

When I sit fully he slides his hands up to my waist to support me a bit. I move myself on place and he lets out a moan. I quickly capture it with a passionate kiss. I push my tongue inside his mouth and I feel him getting weak under my touch.

I pull away and grab his shoulders. Slowly I move up and down on him. He rolls his head back, enjoying it. I use this opertunity and suck on his neck. He moans even louder when I leave the love bites on his neck. "F..fuck Baby.." I smirk by his words.

I start moving more and the water starts swapping a bit out of the bathtube because of the waves me made with our bodies. I hear the water falling to ground. The waves are louder than the music. The only thing that's even louder is the moaning thing under me.

I know that he is about to come when he grabs and squeezes my breast carefully. I know it. And I love it. As soo as his body relaxes I feel his cum inside of me. Because of my wxhausting actions I sink on his chest, huging him tight. "B..but y..you didn't c..come,"I hear him saying cute.

"Shut up Baby." I snuggle more against him. He enjoys the hug. And lays his arms around me. I feel he is about to pull out but I shake my head and he stops.

As the water gets colder he grabs me, not moving himself out of me and lifts us both out of the water. I hug him thight to don't slitter down. He wraps us in our big blue towel, the fluffy one, and moves us sleepy to our bed.

We lay down and he hugs me. We are still wrapped in the towel and wet. He lays on top and inside me and snuggles again my breast. Peaceful we fall to sleep. I know he maybe didn't heard me but I wisper in his ear:"Thank you for the wonderful FLOWERBATH today Baby.. I love you."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello Cookies,
Hope you liked this chapter.

What do you want to read next week? I am open for everything.

🍪
Kookie