🥀 Two Drunks, one night of rough sex- Minlix

Top: Minho

Bottom: Felix

-Smut-

Degrading kink.

Pain kink.

Things you might not like-

"Good boy"

"Slut"

"Fucking bitch"

"Whore"

🥀-

The two boys stumbled into the room, lips smashed against each other.

Both were breathing heavily, Minho's hands tightly grasping onto Felix's Waist. 

The younger whimpering as the ravenette slips his tongue into his mouth. 

Felix was thrown onto the bed aggressively before Minho hovered over him, nipping, biting, and kissing his neck, looking for a specific spot. 

Suddenly, The blonde moaned, so, so very loud, a sly smirk played on Minho's lips as he found Felix's sweet spot, 

The younger squirmed as Minho left dark, Bruise-like marks on his neck.

"H-Hyung!!" He called, his tiny hands tangled in the elder's silky, jet-black hair.

"Shh...Be patient, my love." Minho replied though the erection in his pants grew larger by the second. 

Minho slowly and teasingly removed Felix's pants, followed by his boxers. 

Felix whined at the lack of energy.

The alcohol has gotten to both of them.

Minho groans in frustration as he removes Felix's clothes.

"You're being too impatient." 

He licks down Felix's thigh.

Minho removes his boxers, his member slapping his stomach. 

His bulge looked as angry as him. 

"Open," Minho demands, bringing his fingers to Felix's mouth. 

Felix obeys, The elder's slender fingers getting shoved in his mouth.

"Suck."

Felix does as he was told, his extremely wet tongue working around the three fingers placed in his mouth. 

"Good boy." 

Minho pulls his fingers out before plugging them in a different entrance. 

Felix gasped, followed by a quiet whimper. 

"It H-hurts!!" The blonde stammers out.

Minho sighs deeply. "You're so fucking pathetic..."

Felix feels tears forming in his eyes as he grips onto the silky, royal blue sheets.

The elder brings the blonde's wrists together over his head.

"No support for you, you little slut." 

Tears slide down Felix's freckled cheeks as Minho pulls out his digits before shoving himself in, practically slamming into the Australian.

Felix becomes a moaning mess, wanting to but unable to cover his mouth.

"Moan louder, show me how much of a whore you are."

The blonde bites his bottom lip, shaking his head no.

"Gosh, fucking disobedient bitch." Minho mumbles under his breath as he leans down, taking Felix's nipple in his mouth.

The younger hands turn into balls as he throws his head back, face of pure pleasure. 

Unintentionally, Lewd sounds came out the younger, the pain felt so good. 

"gosh, loosen up, you're gonna snap my cock off."

The freckled boy did so, and it honestly felt better.

                                              ***

The night went on, the two were exhausted. 

They were nothing but sweat and deep breaths. 

-----

A/N  

PERIOD 

Is it just me or does Kendall from Vcha lowkey (kind of) look like Lee know?