🧸☁️Burning up with a fever- Hyunsung

Top: Hyunjin

Bottom: Jisung

-Fluff/Little space-

🧸☁️

Jisung groans as he flutters his eyes open, sweat dripping down his temples.

"Daddy?..." 

He looks around, pouting when he doesn't see his boyfriend. 

He stumbles off the bed, his pout deepening as he sleepily walks into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey darling," The older wraps his arms around the little's waist from behind before sliding his hand beneath Jisung's thin shirt.

"Are you alright?" Hyunjin says with a voice full of concern as he turns his boyfriend to face him. His stomach felt warm, extremely warm. 

"No!" He whines. "My tummy hurts and I'm hot!" 

Hyunjin sighs and nods. "Come on, let's go to the room, hm?" Jisung frowns and follows him into the shared bedroom. The elder kisses the little's forehead. "Sit here, I'll get you some food, okay?" Jisung stomps his feet. "I don't want food!" He screams. Hyunjin turns around and groans. Just one egg and a bit of soup at least. Jisung pouts. "Fine..." The little mutters. 

Hyunjin comes back at least 7 minutes later, "Here, I made some dumplings for you as well." The little is distracted by his phone as he is being fed. The brunette sighed and reached for something in the drawer. He pulled out a thermometer and stuck it in Jisung's mouth. 

Jisung whines.

The elder takes out the thermometer and checks the digits. 

He sighs, "You're sick, honey." Jisung shrugs and goes back to playing games on his phone.

Hyunjin gets up and leaves the room.

Hyunjin returns to the room, holding a bottle of medicine. He approaches Jisung and shows him the bottle. "Here, darling, this medicine will make you feel better," he says in a soothing voice. However, as soon as Jisung sees the bottle, he throws a tantrum and whines, "I don't want it!" Hyunjin tries to calm him down and explains that the medicine will help him feel better, but Jisung continues to resist. The elder takes a deep breath and tries a different tactic. "Look, if you take the medicine like a good boy, I'll give you cuddles," he says, hoping to entice Jisung. The little's eyes light up at the mention of cuddles and he reluctantly takes the medicine. Hyunjin smiles and strokes his hair, "Good job, baby. You're so brave."

The little sputters. "Ew!! Daddy this is yucky!" Jisung whines.

Hyunjin chuckles and strokes Jisung's hair. 

"It doesn't matter about the taste, Baby, it makes you feel better. And if you feel better, Daddy can make you feel good, Like yesterday, hm?" 

Jisung nods. "But why can't we do it now?..." 

"Because you're sick, and you're already tired enough. Now, come on, let's cuddle?"

Jisung smiles with a giggle and lays down, pulling Hyunjin down with him.

Hyunjin's smile is warm and genuine as he curls up next to Jisung, wrapping his arms around the little's waist. He nuzzles his nose into Jisung's hair and inhales deeply, savoring the scent of his lover. As they snuggle up on the bed, Jisung becomes the little spoon, and Hyunjin holds him close, feeling his warmth and the gentle rise and fall of his breath. Hyunjin's expression is one of contentment and peace as he enjoys this quiet moment with his beloved Jisung.

"Daddy?" 

"Hm?"

"Can I have kisses?"

"You didn't have to ask, my love." 

Hyunjin begins showering the little with kisses, on his forehead, his cute button nose, his cheeks, and his head.