Chapter 11

Sungra POV

Jackson arrived at my dorm and he said that we will be going to a party. Other GOT7 members will be there too. I'm excited to see Mark.

"Sungra, we had arrived. Wait, I will open the door for you," Jackson said.
"It's okay, I can open it by myself," I said and open the door. Jackson come to me and held my hand. We enter the building in front of us. This was where the party was held.
"Sungra, wait here. I want to take the drink for us," Jackson said.
The song is loud. It is 2PM's song, Go Crazy. While I'm listening the song, someone poke my shoulder.
"Auch, its hurt!" I said at that person.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I just want to surprise you. Anyway, where is Jackson?" the voice sound familiar. It's Bambam's voice.
"He went to take the drink for me and him," I said. "Hey, follow me. I want to show something. You will be surprise," Bambam pulled my hand and take me to the rooftop. The rooftop is different with others. There is a camp tent. Bambam went inside and pulled me too. Inside the tent, there are two telescopes and some snacks.
"Actually, I set up this thing to see the stars with you today. There will be a shooting star," he said. We looked into the telescope and saw many stars.
"Sungra, can I ask you something?" Bambam asked.
"Of course! What is it?"
"Do you love me?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeonghaseyo ! I'm going to update this as soon as possible. But my phone battery is running low. Always running low ...