ℕ𝕆𝕋𝕋𝕀| 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕦𝕡 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜

Nyla's pov

I was laying in my bed, scrolling on TikTok till I found this one video

I was laying in my bed, scrolling on TikTok till I found this one video. It was a video of a girl doing a break up prank on her man. I thought it was funny as hell so I got the idea to do it on Notti.

I set up my phone under a pillow on the couch then sat down. "Ethan, cmere rq!" I said waiting for him to come downstairs. He quickly walked downstairs "what's wrong mamas?" he asked looking at me. I sighed "we needa talk".

He looked at me confused for a second but sat down next to me "about what?" "Well. I think we should break u- "nope" he said cutting me off. "What you mean no?" "You obviously lyin, ain't you?" I shook my head no and tried to look serious as possible. "I'm serious Ethan. We have to break up".

"Why? Is it cus I accidentally kicked you off the bed last night? That wasn't even my fault, you took the blanket"

Yes tf it was😒

"No, it's not because of that. I'm just loosing feelings and I found someone else"
"if it's yo bum ass ex ima slap tf outta him." He said stepping closer to me. "It's not my ex. But he's a really nice guy and honestly really cute." There was an awkward silence after that. He sighs "mamas, tell me you lyin." "I'm deadass, and you can't be calling me that no more." I say tryna look disgusted.

It went completely silent. He put his head down and I looked at him confused. "Ethan?" I stepped closer and reached my hand out for him and he held it gently "don't leave me ma.." he mumbled finally looking up at me, starting to tear up as his lips trembled. I froze for a few seconds after seeing his face. It broke my heart seeing him like this but I wanted to see how long I could keep this prank for.

"I told you don't call me that, I have a new boyfri-" "and?! fuck that nigga!" He yelled angrily as he looked at me, a few tears falling down his face. After seeing him cry I instantly wiped his tears. "aw, it was a prank baby" I say caressing his cheek softly. He glared at me, his whole mood changing. "Are you fucking serious right now?" he rolls his eyes "I should fuckin boom you right now" he says gently placing his hand on mine.

I laughed a bit then picked up my phone and ended the video. "And you was recording?? I better not see this video no where" "too late" I say swiping to open instagram. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, acting mad at me now. I started laughing then hugged him, kissing his face gently. He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't do that no more." He mumbled as he put his face in my neck. "I won't baby i promise" I say playing with his hair softly.

510 words
I'm watching bluey rn😛