chapter 4

Suga glanced at his watch and said, "Okay, stop your drama, we have to get to the party spot, remember."

"Oh, right, Oppo, Let's go or we'll be jimin today" y/n said

"Yeah let's go, we shall not JIMIN today" jimin said and went to the exit.

"What happened to him, oppa?" In confusion, y/n asked

"Nothing, Princess, let's go ," Taehyung said, holding back laughter.

______________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV

I am here with Jiyun, and since he blindfolded my eyes, I could not see where he was taking me.

"Jihyun, where are we?" JK asked.

"Just walk, do not talk," Jihyun commanded.

Jk said "Okay, Alright, can you kindly remove the blindfold from my eyes? Nothing is visible to me."

Jihyun said, "You idiot, that is why I blindfolded you."

"Hey, were you even aware that it is my birthday today?" JK asked.

"Yes, I do remember, and we were," replied Jihyun.

"Okay, take off my blindfold," JK said.

"Okay, okay, I am doing," Jihyun uttered.

1
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.

3

🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🥳

I am completely taken aback because I did not expect this, and I cannot express how happy I am. Everyone I care about is there, including my parents, friends, grandparents, uncle, and aunt.
aside from the one person who I regard as the core of my heart and my life.

How I wish she could be present to

"What the f-?" exclaimed JK.

"Do not curse, fool!" Jihyun exclaimed, cutting JK.

(Jk Mom as J/M Father as J/D Brother as J/B)

"Happy birthday, my child. God be with you."Mom stated as she embraced me, and I returned the hug.

"Happy birthday, son," my father said.

"Thank you, Mom and Dad," JK uttered.

"Hello, Bunny, happy Birthday," J/b exclaimed.

He approached and hugged me, and I hugged him back because I missed him. He wants to study abroad, and he is undeniably good at it; he taught me how to study, and he was the first person to encourage me to become an idol; in fact, you could say that I am a successful idol today because of him. Having an older sibling is quite beneficial. It felt like they were our second parents.

" Hyung, I missed you very badly."JK said, embracing him even more.

"I miss you, Kook, but I think you should change your outfit because I do not like you wearing this dress to your birthday celebration," J/b remarked.

"Okay, Jihyun?" JK asked.

We turn to Jihyun, who is complaining to my mother and father about me. Wow, I have such a wonderful friend.