Chap 9

After school sky forgot to give Rain his pen back so he waited outside for him but he was taking quite a while in there .
He decided to check through the class door window and what he saw left him in shock .

Rain and his teacher kissing full on making out .

He quickly left not wanting to be caught ,
He quickly ran home shocked .

The next day :
Rain had arrived at school and he saw pai and Sky talking to eachother so he ran up to them .
"Hey guys" Rain smiled
"Sup Rain" pai said acting like a road man
Rain rolled his eyes and hugged sky from the side
"What were you guys talking about"
"Ehh just weekend stuff since it's Friday" sky lied
"Uh yeah that" Pai said agreeing
Rain nodded and smiled wrapping his arms around his friends .
They walked inside and went to their lockers .
"Guys I'm gonna go talk to mr.phayu meet me in first lesson" Rain skipped away

"We should tell him that we saw other wise he'll get in so much trouble also I thought he hated him so why are they dating" Sky said crossing his arms and tapping his foot
"Mmm true he did hate him or maybe they're in an arrange marriage"
"Nah I would know if they were"

With Rain and Phayu...
Rain Knocked onto Phayus office door.
"Come in"
Rain opened the door to see Phayu working on his computer .
He went over and hugged him from behind .
"Hello Rain" Phayu kissed Rains hand
"What are you doinggg" Rain said in a singing voice making Phayu giggle
"I'm marking your English work and it's really good you got a B+ this time good Job honey"
"Where can I sit cause I wanna skip first lesson I hate math the teacher is a dickhead"
"I mean I don't any have lessons today I'm just here to mark grades and to help people well to teach them English but luckily no one has asked yet which is good so I guess you can stay here for the first lesson I'll just send a message to your maths teacher to let her know you're with me"
Rain smiled and kissed Phayu's cheek multiple times .
"So what should we do" Rain asked as he sat on Phayu's lap
"Well we can't do anything suspicious in here and also we're at school so that's also another reason I guess you can study"
"Helllll nah I ain't studying"
"I was just joking how about we sneak out I mean you can just say you're sick"
Rain smirked and nodded

The two of them quickly ran out of the school and got into Phayu's car .