Chapter 2: Tanjiro's POV

I pinched my cheeks for a natural blush look. I back up from by body mirror to see my hooker outfit.

A black fishnet one-piece. With the front having my chest covered but my stomach (and bellybutton ring) showing. I And my back is exposed but the fishnet is covering my ass, but it's tight and showing my figure a lot.

I felt dumb about how I pinched my cheeks for blush as I'm turning red now. "This is to revealing....and tight" I said as the thong digs in my ass, and I see my man hood print from below.

I just want to get this over with. I need the money, because I don't plan on staying in the small apartment that I stay in now.

I sit down on my chair as I look in the mirror to fix my curly shoulder length hair. I decided to just leave it down and start curling it more.

I sigh as I grab my phone waiting for me to be called. I really hope this is worth it. If not then I'm just hoeing around for no reason.

As I scroll on instagram I hear someone knock on my dressing room door. "Yes?" I yell out. "Tanjiro it's time for you to stand in the line with the others"  "okay" I yell as I felt annoyed of the fact that I'm already tired.

I stand up to spray on some perfume, and throw on some glitter. "Alright here goes nothing." As I walked out the room getting ready to feel the lustful eyes that's gonna be staring me down like I'm prey.