G.1: ONE MAN TEAM

As Hoffman's Raven was taking off another wave of locust come out of the building.

Marcus: "Enemy reinforcements!".

Kim: "Take cover!".

Delta squad gets down behind sandbag barricades as the King Raven flies over and shoots the locust down.

KR Pilot: "That one was on the house. Good luck, Delta".

Kim: "Get up those stairs! Alpha is waiting."

Delta squad then runs up the stairs.

Dom: "Okay guys, here we go, you still got it?".

Marcus: "I guess we'll find out, huh".

Maverick: "Did you not watch what I was doing at the prison?".

Delta squad exited the hallway leading into a small courtyard, and more grubs showed up.

"For RAAM!".

Maverick was the first to react and quickly shoots one of the Drones in the head with his Retro Lancer making the Drones head explode then he quickly charges at another one impaling it while Delta dealt with the last one.

Anthony: "Holy shit, that was awesome".

Kim: "Move up!".

Maverick feels his foot kick something and he looks down to see a random COG tag of a deceased Gear and picks them up.

Maverick: "I'll make sure these get back to your parents, Jace Hunt".

As they get up the stairs, they are nearing the mausoleum, they notice that more locust showed up, and a couple of sinkholes.

Dom: "Grubs!".

Maverick: "Anthony with me we'll flank them".

Maverick and Anthony flank the locust, taking them out, as delta squad moves from cover to cover moving closer to the mausoleum as they were on the bridge, they saw bodies lying on the ground near a massive hole and a crashed van.

Kim: "Control, this is delta. We have a visual of Alpha. Possible KIA. No sign of resonator".

"Roger that, Delta. Keep looking".

They continued to the mausoleum and come across a locked door.

Kim: "I'll open the door. I've got the code".

Kim puts in the code and the door swings open. When they entered a Drone was waiting but before it could even get a shot at Delta Anthony quickly shot it in the head with his snub pistol. After they took out all the locusts in the mausoleum, then Delta squad had started heading outside when Y/N saw cog tags near the door and picks them up, and heads outside.