1.Ep

1.Ep. Day of pain, with big gain.

(author: Songs and arts here doesn't belong to me. They belong to their respective owners.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n: *grunts* why god has alowed people to invent an alarm clock? *got up from bed*

Yup this is our main character. Y/n l/n. A 16 years old boy that hates to wake up for school.

Y/n: *walks to bathroom, brushed his teeth and weant to his room to grab his bag*.... *looks at his pc*... *sight* sorry guys, i will play in free time. *walks to mirror to see his face and his usual white hair* hah nothing changed. Still the same.

Y/n looked at his clock and remembered one important question

Y/n:... Did i switched my time back?... Haha of course I did......... *pulls out his phone in hurry and sees that there are only thirty minutes left till first lesson*... *looks through window and sees last buss heading to school already went off*..... FUCKING PERFECT! *grabbed phone and went to playlist named "when i need to be FAST AS FUK BOI"*

Y/n jumped through opened window and perfectly landed on grass and started running. you didn't walked throught door so you don't need to care about locking it.

Y/n: go to boxing they said. Have some adrineline in life they said. RUN LIKE I DO AND YOU WILL HAVE ADRINALINE FOR REST OF YOUR LIFE!

He jumped over fence then wall runned to roof of house and started running even faster and eventually geting on roof of two grade building.

After that someone jumped from third stage of building and landed near y/n

???'s mother: don't forget your bag! *threw bag out of window*

???: *caught bag and puted it on* thank you mom! ? Oh y/n!

Y/n: we are getting late Ken!

Ken: i know! That's why I'm running!

Y/n: and why- *vaulted over vents* are you late?