🔞ꜰʀᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•Woosansang

Requested by harin_02

2287 words.

Plot:Here Wooyoung, san and yeosang is in a relationship. Where san and wooyoung argued that made wooyoung frustrated. Later yeosang and wooyoung were having sex and wooyoung took out his frustration on Yeosang. He could only feel hate and pain. In between San entered the room.......

Top:Wooyoung, San. Bottom :Yeosang
______________________________________________

Ateez were finally on their off work days in Japan. And they found time to spend with their loves with eachother.Wooyoung San and Yeosang went to hang out on a mall.In japan people dont really attack famous people. Instead they ask for autographs nicely respecting the idol's privacy and safety.

As the throuple were sitting in a cafe, a person approached the couple. First they were a bit shook that the tall flirty man was quite nice. They talked for sometime before Yeosang left to the washroom. The man was talking to wooyoung a lot and San wasn't very happy and comfortable.

His blood boiled as he gripped Wooyoung's thigh under the table. Wooyoung noticed and spanked San's hand away. San held his anger in as his hand and neck even turned red. San was so possessive on his boyfriends. After half an hour of anger suffering the man left. The two waved goodbye and the man left.

Wooyoung didn't notice San and kept scrolling on his phone and sipping his drink. San was very frustrated with Wooyoung's behaviour."Jung Wooyoung, pay attention to me!".

"Huh, what's the matter with you san?"

The two was staring strong until an unnoticed person who went to the washroom before an hour came.Yeosang. What was he doing on the washroom for an hour after finishing his drink?.

"Woo.." Wooyoung didn't mind the yeosang who looked so red and sweating all over.
Suddenly san responded to Yeosang in an angry tone after breaking the stare. "Yeosang!! What the fuck took you so long, did a man fuck you!?"

Yeosang was shook even got scared by his bf.
"Sanie,honey w-wait what's the matter, I-I just.." Yeosang mumbled before San took his stuff and left the cafe.And wooyoung did left without minding yeosang.

"Wooyoung, w-wait Im c-coming". Yeosang took his belongings and went with his bfs.

But where were yeosang all this time? What was he doing? Why was he sweating so much? Why did his clothes was wet? Why did he looked tired? Questions was left on way....

They reached their rooms after a long time of avoiding...Yeosang still didn't know what was happening between his two lovers.

When wooyoung was taking off his jacket San pulled Wooyoung by his arms harshly staring at him."San wtf is going on with you"
"Ya yes You don't know anything right, what was you two, a couple or married? That man was on my nerves." San calmscreamed in anger.

"S-sannie it h-hurts I-I did nothing. Are you out of your mind!?"

"Yes, you are making me out of my mind now, is he your new bf?". Tighting Wooyoung's hand as much as he can.

"Choiii Saannnn, leavee mee, ahhh h-hurtss mgh!". Wooyoung said crying while pushing San's hand.

San wasn't strong at seeing wooyoung cry. He pushed Wooyoung's arms and left the room before saying "Don't talk to me again".

Wooyoung rubbed his arms and cried for sometime, after accepting himself what he did was wrong. He should have not avoided san. Knowing that San would be angry at him and its not the best time for him to apologize.
He wiped his tears and washed his face after changing his outfit. While he sat on the bed and unlocked his phone he looked at the wallpaper of his lockscreen. The photo of him and his boyfriends.