Chapter 02

<PREVIOUSLY> So, dropping his phone on the other side of the bed, he decided to take a little nap, but he was too afraid that his nightmares would come back to him. But he has no choice, he's very tired. So he decides to risk it for now.....

The next morning,

All the drivers agreed to meet again, but then they found out that Christian had taken Max on a little tour. No one suspected anything, as they were told.

On the other hand, Christian decided to take Max somewhere that he could be alone, and shapeshift. Christian knows in his wolf form it's easy to handle the pain that Max is experiencing right now. So he takes Max to a quieter place. Max happily shapeshifts into a wolf and runs around happily, while Christian's watching him, smiling. Christian is the only one who gives freedom for Max to shapeshift anytime he wants. His dad always had threatened him that if he kept shifting, he would end up in a lab experiment. When He was a little boy, he was very frightened to shift because of his father.

Christian had known that Max could shapeshift since he got into Red Bull. And when he got to know it for the first time, he almost got a heart attack while seeing Max turn into a giant wolf. And it was at one time when Max's father had yelled and scolded him for being a worthless child. At that time, Max shapeshifted out of anger. Christian had promised Max that he would keep this as their secret. As time passed by Max had taken control of his ability to shapeshift. Not just by getting angry or happy. Then he can shapeshift whenever he wants to.

Christian is happy to see Max running around in his wolf form. He always tries to make Max feel a little relieved. And he knows Max's grateful for that. He always tries to be the best father to Max.

Please consider the above pic as Max playing around in his wolf form>>>

After a few minutes, they decided to go back. Max thanked Christian for everything he was doing for him. Max is so respectful towards Christian.

When they arrived back at the hotel, they were greeted by half of the f1 drivers. Daniel, Charles, Carlos, Lando, Kimi, Seb, and Pierre. Looks like they decided to meet at the hotel where Max was staying.

"Maxxxxxiee, where have you been?" Dan walked to him and gave him a big hug. Max couldn't help but to smile like an idiot and wrap his arms around the Aussie.

"Sorry Dan, we went on a little tour. I got your message. Hawaii sounds great." Max said.

"See, I told you guys. He will say yes." Dan tells the other drivers happily that he is right.

"Yeah, well, then it's settled. I'll book the hotel." Seb says, as he turns to check a hotel on his phone.

"Okk. We're going to Hawaiiiiiii," Max says with full excitement in his voice. Dan had no choice but to shake his head, smiling at his Dutchman.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was on board Fernando's private jet to Hawaii. All the drivers were on the jet. Kimi and Seb were the ones in charge, coz basically they're the grid dads. Charles and Pierre were sitting together watching a movie, Lewis and George were sitting together talking and laughing, and Carlos and Lando were sitting together playing chess, in which Lando was losing hard for Carlos. Checo and Lance were sitting, sipping champagne, laughing at Checo's jokes. Daniel and Max were sitting together. Max was really tired, which Dan had noticed. Dan was trying to get Max to sleep, which Max refused big time. Max was scared of getting his nightmares back. But he can't tell that to the Aussie who is trying to get him to sleep. But when you're arguing with Dan, you always lose. So Max had no choice but to listen to the Aussie and take a nap. So he put his head on Aussie's shoulder, yawned, and mumbled gud night to Dan.

On the other hand, Dan was feeling proud to make Max sleep at last, arguing for like 30 minutes since they got aboard the plane. Dan hears Max mumble something in Dutch, which Daniel doesn't understand at all. He gives a peck on his forehead and rests his head on Max's head, closing his eyes. Daniel was feeling tired, too.

When Charles is walking to the back of the plane to wash his face, sees this scene where Dan and Max are sleeping peacefully. He quickly takes his phone and snaps a few pictures to show them later, and has a laugh. Everyone on the plane knows about the two of them, Dan and Max, having crushes on each other. Smiling at what he had taken, he continued his footsteps to the back of the plane.

After like 40 minutes, the captain informed everyone that they were about to land and settle down. Dan immediately woke up hearing this and looking back at his peacefully sleeping Dutchman. He can't help but to smile and adore him. But Dan had to wake up the sleeping beauty so they could brace themselves before landing.

Max, who woke up because of his crush, experiences somewhat relief and happiness because his nightmares disappear when he sleeps with Daniel.

============================================================

Sorry guys for the short chapter this time, 

Don't forget to share your thoughts,

Happy reading,

SheanYi,