first meeting

Aya's Pov

I had a class early in the morning, the teacher was known to be very strict and rude that if you're to come while he's already there even before the bell rang you could forget about entering the class, if you saw him sitting at his desk, not even started with the session or the lesson yet, you could just take the stairs back to your house or to the cafeteria to have some breakfast because there was no way you would get in even after the long ass speech he'll give you about being late.
And well you see ...  I was late, so I ran my ass off there, just to find out he wasn't there yet, pfeew but the class was full, I found a spot at the back and put my lil ass down waiting for this kind soul of a teacher to arrive, suddenly I heard a notification sound so I pulled my phone out to check it just to find out it was a guy I was exchanging gm and hrus with asking me where I was, I answered with a short " class" then tucked my phone back, to regain my focus in class although I was about to hear nothing from where I was sitting but well at least I'll be here when he'll call our names for the attendance.
Another notification:
R: I'm in your city, waiting for some papers at my old uni.
A: Where is that?
R: The one next to yours ;)
A: Wait you studied here?? Why didn't you tell me before ..?
R: Wasn't important, now that I am here, wanna meet ?
A: I have a class, the teacher isnt here yet but I can't really risk going out then go back he could kick me out for being late if he comes, and honestly you're not that dear to me buddy.
R: okay, as you like.

We waited for 45min just to be told he had a class that made him mad before us so he left without notice.

Shit, and to say I got up roughly for one class, ran to the bus stop, then out of it to class for nothing. *So lucky*
I pulled my phone out and sent a message.

A: Are you still there ? The professor isn't coming anymore... maybe we can still meet, I'm at the door.

2min later.

R: that's just karma for not wanting to meet me, and yeh still waiting for that document, can't really come get you, this dude is waiting for me to move my eyes  so he can go out to lunch break and not do his work :)

A: No problem, I can come on my own just send me a pic of where you are.

R:*pic sent*

3min later
A: I'm here *pic of the place sent*

5min later no answer so I decided to make a phone call I was delaying.
On the second beep, I heard someone mutter something , words like "go back " and a laughter I raised my eyes and saw a tall brunette guy with a short haircut and a two days beard coming out of the door , looking at me, smiling headed towards me to jokingly push me while saying " I don't wanna meet anymore, you can go back now", one hand holding the phone I took his hand with the free one, and said with a glare " stop it now, or Imma kick your ass before going back for real". He stopped, no one was picking up the phone so I just gave up.
Looked at his surprised eyes, and started laughing. He smirked and said
R:"Hey you ".
I answered :"still waiting ? "
R: "nope, already found you. " Always with the same gaze and smirk on his face.
It was so cold outside so I just shivered and rolled my eyes as an answer, and hugged myself to feel warmer.
He looked at me and said :
R:"oh hell no am not giving you my jacket, it's freezing for everyone kiddo"

A: jackass.

The guy from the administration came out with a paper and told him to come along, so he turned to me and said
R: Vamos

It took me two seconds to execute.

We went to the secretary to check the paper and get it signed.

I stood against a wall and waited, he kept checking me out while pacing the waiting room, then once he got the paper he was heading out.

I stopped there, didn't move.

R: wassup ?
A: won't you check that paper for mistakes instead of checking me? You don't wanna come back all the way here for another mistake.
R: Damn you're right you just stress me out, can't focus with you here, but to answer that, I would, multiple times if you're the mistake.
A: fuck.
R: Admit it, it's a good one.
A: yeh, whatever...
R: come check it out with me.
A: Am good
R: I want you to see the " excellent " with your own eyes
A: show me
R: looks good huh
A: yeh not bad , good job
R: thx
A: So, now that you're done with that, I'll see you around next time.
R: where are you going lil missy? We just started.
A: Catching the bus home
R: l'Il take you
A: thx but ,no need really
R: lets get you home lil missy
A:  you don't have to, plus the bus is already here.
R: it's on my way, don't make it long.
A: okay ...

We walked towards the parking lot
R: So, take a guess mine is the dirtiest.
A:" huhuuuredflaghumm" *I  reached for the door once the car next to us got unlocked.*
R: Stop don't open the door.
A:  "huh "
R:" you will make me do that in front of kids your age in the middle of a uni but okay, you are worth it"
* and he opened the door for me *
A: (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)
R:" hop on kiddo."
A: "that makes you a pedophile then."
R:" stfu"
* The way to my house wasn't silent, we had a lil chitchat about clubs I joined at school and what I like doing and we laughed about silly stories while I was showing him the way to my house since mr Right wanted to put me close to the house for my safety even if that made him have a detour*

R:" we're here"
A:" Thank you again for the ride I really appreciate it, it was lovely meeting you"
R: he smiled with his eyes and threw a fast " as well"

I went home with a smile on my face, a calm smile, he felt safe for some reason, but I might be wrong, guys are not to be trusted so I brushed off my smile, got changed and went to have a nap.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What do you think about this first short chapter