Chapter 2

"Where's that order of krabby patties, barnacle-head?" Squid demanded.

"S-sorry, Squid. They are coming right up. We just happened to be out of lettuce and I had to grab some in the back-"

"I don't care what happened! Just get me those damn patties!" 

Spongebob felt his spussy douse as he took in Squid's harsh words. 

"SPONGEBOB!" It started dripping down his leg.

******

Spongebob was taking inventory in the freezer when he felt Squidward creeping up behind him. He could feel him anywhere.

"I could smell your arousal from a mile away. Craving my tarter sauce already, eh?"

Spongebob felt his spussy start leaking in suds. All of his holes began pulsing with need.

"I-I-" Squidward cut him off

"Hush now, bitch. Let me taste that fish paste".

SpongeBob bends over with anticipation.

"I ripped my pants."

****

"Oh Mother of Pearl! What is taking these barnacle-heads so long to take some inventory?" Mr. Krabs heads to the kitchen where he expects to find Squidward and SpongeBob, but he finds nothing. "Maybe they're on to the frozen products."

Krabs steps through the freezer door. "Noooooo! Not on the patties!"

Squidward jerks out of SpongeBob. "Mister Krabs. Can't you see we're busy here?"

"Y-Uh-You are both on temporary leave until you learn to keep it in your pants!" Mr. Krabs exclaims as he crab-walks away with his lovely clammy claws. 

Squidward needed his creamy tartar sauce to be released from his tentacles, he couldn't take it anymore, there was a sponge right there craving his tentacle. He wrapped his tentacle arm around his tentacle cock and gave it a quick jerk. He ejaculated sending a wave of his "ink" throughout the restaurant, washing out the stingy crab from the freezer room.