Watching 'A Butterfly That Was Locked Away'

Watching "A Just Cause"

Disclaimer: This is a fictional fan made story and thus is not canon to anything mentioned. I do not own any of the properties that are also mentioned in this story. They all belong to their original creators and I highly suggest you go check them out and support them.

Chapter One: Watching 'A Butterfly that was locked away.'

KONOHA

In the streets of Konoha, a blonde man with blue eyes was running late. This man was Minato Namikaze, the yellow flash of Konoha. The reason why he was running is because he was currently late to his date with his girlfriend, Kushina Uzumaki.

Skidding to a stop in front of Ichiraku's Ramen, Minato let out a sigh as he went inside. Once inside he spotted the red haired Uzumaki waiting for him. A stern expression adorned her beautiful face. Minato sweat lightly as he gives her a light wave, chuckling nervously as well.

"You're late." Kushina spoke.

"Sorry, I had to tell Obito, Kakashi, and Rin that they had the weekend off.", Minato rubbed the back of his head. He hopes that Kushina wouldn't be too mad with him.

"Hmph, you're lucky you're cute, dattebane." Minato let out a sigh of relief at that. Kushina giggles slightly before giving the blonde a kiss on the cheek. Minato blushed slightly as the two began to take their seats.

However, before they could do anything they disappeared in a flash of light.

UNKNOWN

Minato and Kushina blinked as they instinctively got into a battle stance. Prepared to face whatever took them.

"Sensei?" Minato turned to see his Genin team were with them as well.

"Obito? Kakashi? Rin? What are you three doing here?" Minato asked

"I don't know. One minute I was on my way to the training grounds the next I was here." Rin explained. Kakashi and Obito nodded with the girl's explanation and confirmed that the same happened to them.