Chapter 46-50

He had forgotten that his clothes were tied up with ties. He shouldn't take them off the way he just did, but should untie them from the middle.

  Probably scholars pay attention to details, even the way of dressing and undressing.

  Li Yingchi decided to learn with humility and make corrections diligently. He touched the ties with both hands and prepared to untie his clothes according to the method of this era.

  But this time he was still stopped.

  What does it mean? He obviously took off his clothes in the normal way, so why didn't he let him try on new clothes?

  Could it be that Jiang Xunmo regretted it and didn't want to give him new clothes?

  With water in his eyes, Li Yingchi looked at Jiang Xunmo aggrievedly. If he didn't want to give it to him, he shouldn't have said that in the first place. Do you think it's fun to play with him now?

  That glance made Jiang Xunmo's heart suddenly shrink, and a tingling feeling surged into his heart. He didn't know what Li Yingchi was thinking, but he couldn't sit idly by.

  His hands touched the top of the young man's hair before he could think of anything, and he coaxed softly: "I'll take you to the cubicle. You go and change clothes in the cubicle."

  Li Yingchi was a little itchy from the touch. His eyelashes trembled rapidly, and there was a hint of crying in his voice, "Why? I can change it here, can you..."

  Bai Yunchuan, who had been looking a little unhappy at the side, strode over, unceremoniously pulled away Jiang Xunmo's unruly hand, looked at Li Yingchi's small body, and said mockingly: "It's ventilated on all sides, you take off your clothes here. Once you blow it, you'll probably have to take medicine when you get back."

  The reason why Li Yingchi was not allowed to change clothes here did have this point. They came early, and Tianping Village was also famous for its large temperature difference. Although it was midsummer, the dew in the early morning, accompanied by the morning breeze, was always a bit... Cool.

  But the main reason is because I don't want this troublesome Jiang Xunmo to take advantage of it. It's just a piece of clothing. Why should I let Li Yingchi show it to him? I haven't even seen it yet.

  He couldn't speak well, and his face was a little red.

  This interruption diverted Li Yingchi's attention, and he puffed up his face in dissatisfaction.

  Li Yingchi had a good attitude towards Jiang Xunmo because Jiang Xunmo was rich, but Bai Yunchuan had to rely on him to support him. Why should he talk to him like this?

  He pursed his full lips, feeling angry in his heart, but with Jiang Xunmo present, he couldn't say something unpleasant, so he picked up words that weren't too outrageous and said to Bai Yunchuan: "It's not cold here. In such a hot weather, I just can't say anything bad." How could you possibly get sick if you take off your clothes for a while?"

  Bai Yunchuan asked him: "Who told you that the weather was very hot?"

  Li Yingchi showed no sign of weakness and looked up at him: "Your face is turning red."

  In the end, Li Yingchi was taken into the cubicle to change clothes by the red-eared Jiang Xunmo. Li Yingchi hugged the new clothes and felt at ease, and he didn't feel aggrieved, so he followed obediently.

  Bai Yunchuan was the only two people left in the study again.

  Bai Yunchuan sat on a chair, watching Jiang Xunmo come back from the side room, and looked for clues like a thorn.