𝐅𝐎𝐗𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄

( SYNOPSIS ! )

 after the shocking breakthrough that hydra had infiltrated shield and been secretly continuing their operations of world domination, the avengers take it upon themselves to locate and shut down every single remaining base of operations on the map

after the shocking breakthrough that hydra had infiltrated shield and been secretly continuing their operations of world domination, the avengers take it upon themselves to locate and shut down every single remaining base of operations on the map. and during the avenger's efforts to accomplish just that, they come across a peculiar problem when they find, preserved in an ice chamber, a young japanese woman with unknown power and abilities of an equally unknown identity or origin.

did you really think she was
just a tender flower you could
trample upon, and damage her
very soul? she is wildfire. and she
is coming to devour you whole. ❜
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

( PROLOGUE ! )

❛ isn't it scary to be ready to die at such a young age? ❜﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

isn't it scary to be ready
to die at such a young age?
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Amidst the unrest in Kyoto and before the official start of what would come to be known as the Boshin War, Hino Sonomi comes across an assassin employed by rebels of the Satsuma Domain. Known Imperial Loyalists who wished to depose the Shogunate and reposition the emperor back in the seat of power. He was fighting and killing for a new world, for the ideals of a better future that had become rampant among the sentiments of anti-shogunate power, and he had killed her fiancé, Asagao Naoki, her husband-to-be.

Finding out the truth about her childhood friend and fiancé's death had been devastating, and her grief leads Sonomi to soon take drastic measures to get her revenge, joining an unsavory group of hired killers who are employed by the powers of the shogunate in the shadows of the night, working for the continued reign of the shogunate. All this, in her efforts to kill their common enemy- the assassin Miyata Keisuke. She is tasked to infiltrate the young man's life and find his weaknesses or when given the opportunity, to kill him.