twelve. fake couple

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ * IN BETWEEN , WALKER SCOBELL     )
❝ a kiss ❞

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ *  IN BETWEEN , WALKER SCOBELL     )❝ a kiss ❞

( chapter twelve 🤍 )
FAKE COUPLE

IT WOULD BE an understatement that walker and rowan were each other's first kiss

IT WOULD BE an understatement that walker and rowan were each other's first kiss. it was a small little peck when they were seven years old. nothing happened and at the time they thought it was the best thing ever. but when they grew up, they agreed to never speak of it again.

it's not that they were embarrassed by it, but since the both of them like each other — without the other person knowing — they decided to never talk about it.

rowan read through the script of her character in her trailer while she got her hair done. they were starting to film scenes today, everyone was so excited to see this play out.

someone walked in the trailer, rowan looking up to see rebecca. "hey rowan. looking good."

"thanks becca." rowan smiled. the two of them have gotten along pretty well, becoming best friends. rebecca knew rowan had a crush on walker since the moment they walked into the cast meeting.

rebecca leaned forward, a smirk on her face. "how far along are you in the script? there's something in there that you'll love!"

rowan gave her a confused look, flipping through the pages quickly to find out what she was talking about. her eyes scanned a page, widening as she read what was going to happen.

a kiss.

"no freaking way!" rowan exclaims, shaking her head. she looked over at rebecca who still had that smirk. "i mean, i was kind of expecting it but i was hoping it wasn't going to be in the movie."

"i don't know why you're complaining. you get to kiss your boy." rebecca shrugged her shoulders and laughed, finally getting her hair done.

"you don't understand becca. we kissed when we were seven and we never talked about it. he probably doesn't even remember that i'm his first kiss."