chapter two

As said, the King,the Prince and the Queen were already on the private jet to take them to the beautiful country, which Justin had never explored. He didn't know what to expect. What kind of cars do they have, or do they ride elephants to work and school? Are there even buildings or is it just wildlife and bushes? He didn't know what to think at that very moment. He would have never even considered making a appearance at that country which seemed to have only starved people, well that's what the television always showed him. "Father we have been in this plane for many hours, how much longer do I have to sit in this god forsaken plane?" Justin asked. He was annoyed that it took this long to arrive at that country. "The time that we arrive ,the week will be over and we will have to make our way back to France immediately" justin whined. "Stop whining sweetheart, its not that long, your over exaggerating" his mother said. "Mother, its been what, 13 hours, if not more?" Justin complained. "Again, your over exaggerating." His mother stated. He could not help but roll his eyes. "Now I know why my sister and brother didn't want to come with us" justin mumbled. "Justin, they both have plans, they always came with us, they loved spending time there" his mother said disappointed by Justin's attitude of this vacation. "My son, remember the reason why you came, you have to find a wife, our future queen" his father reminded. "I know, but I thought that place was in France, not in damn Africa!" Justin exclaimed. "I could have chosen a woman from our country, our race is extremely beautiful, now your dragging me to marry a woman that came from a poor country, not only that but the woman could carry a couple of STDs, every damn sickness came from Africa, HIV and Ebola, only to name a few" He added. His mother stared at him in shock, his father well,he expected his son to act this way, he was his son after all. The rest of the way, all of them were dead silent, none of them knew what to say next.

Micayla's POV

Today's is the day the royal family were coming to the place, which ive been cleaning inside and out, to relax. Not only was I grumpy but I think I've caught a fever

"Father I'm going to bed, I'm very tired" I said. "But you have to greet the family sweetheart, and you have to help me control these woman" my father panicked. I looked at the woman, hundreds might I add, that we're lined up. How desperate are they? Could they not find a man in their own? "Father I'm sick, and it's not like the King likes me, the Queen maybe, but that's just her good nature. Why are these woman here anyway?" I asked. "The King ordered me to have woman here for Prince Justin to choose from, he wants to marry" my father said. "Wait there's more of them!? They have more children!?" I exclaimed. "Yes they have more children and I expect for you to be on your best behavior." My father warned. "Well since I'm going to be in my room most of the time, you don't have to worry about my behavior, you will see me when I decide I want to come out"I stated and walked to my room. My room was entirely separate from the house, which is a great thing, I didnt have to deal with the King and his arrogance, not to mention the rudeness. He has absolute no respect for anyone other than himself.I would not be surprised if he didn't even have that.

No ones pov

Mr. Heart was patiently waiting for the family to arrive. Micayla, she was sleeping peacefully not having a care in the world. Ronald was growing impatient but at last the family had arrived on the ranch. Soon enough, the Kings face came into view. "Ah Ronald, how have you been?" The King asked. "I've been very well and yourself?" He asked. "Just fine, this is my son Justin" the king introduced as his son climbed out of the car. "Well hello Justin" Ronald greeted. "I'm prince justin to you, nothing else" justin spat. Ronald was taken back but shrugged it off. "Very well, nice to meet you,i hope you enjoy it here, these are the woman I've found for you" Ronald said pointing towards the woman which were lined up ready to meet the Prince himself. Justin smirked. "Okay the woman here are just....geezez christ" justin smirked. Justin made his way towards the woman who were already throwing themselves at him. Some were panicking, some were as calm as the clouds some as rough as the sea.