Rules and Questions!

✨🌸🌷🌼Rules🌼🌷🌸✨

~ Only Offical PMTOK characters, Please  No OC's! (Even if you are bringing yourself in, it would be preferred without OC's please! Of any kind, just the Characters that where actually in the PMTOK game!)

~ Try to stick a bit close to the character's personality! (So please do not change characters completely!)

~ Any time in the game is okay! Just tell me some details and we can make it work! (I would prefer to start during a streamer, but that's personal preference, we could also RP before the event starts of PMTOK and The streamers, and After the streamers as well!)

~ be kind and do not criticize someone else's RP instead just ignore it, and make your own, i will reply whenever I'm online and have time! ✌🏻

~ My time zone is EST so that is the time I go on while I'm RPing! So if I don't respond, it is likely late in my area! 😜

~ We can talk about who RP's with who before the RP officially starts! 

~ when you want to speak to me directly in a RP please add (*Put Whatever you want here*) to speak to me! I will try to respond or answer any questions you may have! 

~ Please try to reply to YOUR comment! (This helps keep the comments nice and organized with multiple RP's going at once! If you can not Reply, I can make a special chapter specifically for your RP!)

~ Fandoms can cross! Just please be careful! AND NO VIOLENT SHIPPING WARS PLEASE!?

This Chapter is dedicated to @AmyOGrady6 thank you for Roleplaying with me, and dealing with my shenanigans! 😜