Ch 32: Gathering In Alubarna

Following Chopper and Usopp after defeating two officer agents. 

Usopp collapsed on the ground, covered head to toe in injuries.

Chopper immediately gave Usopp medical treatment, wrapping him a thick layer of bandages where it's practically a cast.

After getting medical treatment, Usop tried to get up but needed Chopper's assistance.

As they were making their way to the city, Usopp kept rambling about being a brave warrior of the sea.

Chopper: If you keep talking so much, you're gonna cause internal bleeding

Usopp: I'll shut up then

As they were getting close to the stairs, Sanji showed up.

Sanji: Well, well. You're alive

Usopp/Chopper: Sanji!

Chopper: Hold on, you're hurt

Usopp: So, does this mean you beat up Mr 2?

Sanji: You better believe it... here

Sanji tossed Usopp's goggles.

Usopp: my goggles! Thanks for getting it back from that creep

When Usopp puts his goggles on, it broke which pissed him off.

Usopp: THEY'RE BROKEN!!? IN THAT CASE I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID!! THANKS FOR NOTHING JERK!!

As Usopp rants about the trouble he went to get his goggles, Sanji and Chopper saw more soldiers coming from the south.

Sanji: Look. That must be the auxiliary force from the rebel army

Chopper: There's more of them!?

Sanji: It looks like Vivi couldn't stop the fighting in time

Usopp: *sarcasm* This is just great!

Eyelash: vwo

Usopp tumbled on the ground, surprised by Eyelash's sudden appearance.

Usopp: woah, Eyelash!? Where have you been hiding?

Sanji: Let's hurry back and help Vivi

Chopper: Right

Sanji and Chopper quickly ran into the city.

Usopp tries to get on Eyelash, but the camel walks away, forcing him to limp after it.

Usopp: Hey, Eyelash. slow down! can't you see im injured!? give me a lift, would ya!

As the group entered the city, Usopp managed to ride Eyelash. 

After a sigh of releaf, Usopp recalled Miss Merry Christmas's claim of Luffy's death and started crying.

Sanji: Usopp, why are you crying?

Usopp denied that he's crying and ramble about Sanji being a crybaby, which confused Sanji.

Sanji: That doesn't make any sense

Usopp: *crying* That hag penguin said... that Luffy... she said Luffy's dead, so i...

Chopper: Is it true!?

Sanji: Come on. Do you guys really believe that?

Usopp: *angry* OF COURSE NOT! LUFFY IS ALIVE, WHAT DO YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID!!?

Chopper: *angry* YEAH, I DON'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!

Eyelash: *angry* VWO!!

Sanji: Okay, I get it! What we need to do is to get to the palace asap. At least plug up your snot, at least until the battle stops