Ch 47: Death Game's Conclusion

After Nami, Gan Fall, Aisa, and Pierre encountered Luffy inside the snake, the massive animal shook after being tossed aside by Rimuru.

Luffy: That? Why did the cave shake?

Aisa: Because this is not a cave, it's a snake

Luffy: WHAT!!? I THOUGHT NAMI WAS JOKING!!? YOU MEAN WE'RE EATEN?!!

Nami: i just told you that. Its stomach acid is melting your clothes

Luffy looked at his clothes and realized it was melted and that his sandals were already digested.

The group was dumbfounded by Luffy's stupidity.

Aisa: Is this guy an idiot?

Nami: *sign* Yeah, unfortunately, he's our captain

Gan Fall and Pierre took a few moments to process what Nami said before getting shocked.

Pierre: PIIIE!!?

Gan Fall: He's your captain!? My word! I thought the blue haird woman is your captain. Just what has this world coming to?!

Nami: she is... she just happens to share the role with her twin brother. I totally understand your reaction

Luffy: WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!! WE NEED TO FIND ITS BUTT AND GET OUT OF HERE!!

Everyone was immediately grossed out by Luffy's suggestion, which got Nami to punch him.

Nami: THAT'S DISGUSTING!!

Luffy: Why? We could get out the next time the snake decided to take a dump?

Nami: *hits Luffy again* I'D RATHER GET DIGESTED!!

After blowing out steam, Nami calmed down.

Nami: we need to find another way out. The snake is in a really bad mood and starts thrashing around, attacking everyone

Luffy: The snake is in a bad mood?

Nami: Yeah. It actually looked like it was in pain

Luffy: That's weird, i wonder what's been bothering it?

Apon hearing Luffy's question, the group immediately knew the cause.

Nami: im afraid to ask, but what have you been doing here, Luffy?

Luffy: i tried to punch my way out of here, It didn't work out that great. Hahahaha!

Gan Fall: So this is all you're doing

Luffy: Maybe. But I'm hungry

Nami: *furious* YOU IDIOT!!

Nami punched Luffy so hard the snake started writhing in pain and got everyone to fall deeper into its stomach.

Meanwhile, outside the snake.

The snake lunges at Wyper, who jumps overhead and fires his bazooka at it.