(I did post this elsewhere, but uh...)

Here's a pixel art to let y'all know I'm still alive

I set my books with "/on a hiatus/" since it's been a while since I've updated them, it was only fair

Now that I came back to Wattpad, I feel a little pressured to go back to writing new parts for my books, but at the same time, I have a lot of highschool projects to get on with, I might get a job this year, I have to worry about my grades more than ever (because this is my second year in highchool and I can't slack off now), I have a project of my own outside of school, next year I have a Course Completion Work where I'll have to program a game on my own with everything I learned on the previous years and such...

And another thing I dropped to try to focus on everything I mentioned above, was my YouTube (I haven't uploaded a video in a while, my last notice there was a stream), the only thing I've really updated there more often was my community tab.

I'll try to get more done here and on my other socials when I have a time to distract from everything, but, for now, my books will remain on a hiatus.

But anyway... I do hope I can come back to my books, because, again, I'm feeling really pressured to update these books :,)...

Now that that's done, I'm off.

Peace, out ✌️
-author