06: Inside out. Pt. 1

!Warning¡
This chapter contains:
-mentions of child neglect.
-Sad scara :c
-Fighting
-arguing+screaming

[I do NOT own any music or characters mentioned in this chapter]

(A.n: This chapter is more of a filler/backstory about scaramouche. Please I hope you enjoy, because I know I will have lots of fun writing this.. >:3)

"Scaramouche!" You scream into the door, but still no answer

"Scaramouche!" You scream into the door, but still no answer. You've been there for about five minutes trying to wake him. Giving up, you walk to the front door, putting in your shoes.

"Whatever, guess he's skipping class today." You mumble to yourself and walk out.

Now that you're on your way to college let's see what Scaramouche is doing! Well lookie lookie he's still asleep, guess he won't be- Oh wait is he waking up? He's checking his phone? OH SHIT NOW HES THROWING STUFF.. ERM OKAY TIME TO STOP NARRATING. 

"What the Fuck!?" Scaramouche yells as he throws a pillow across the room. He doesn't know why his mom would call him randomly. After all these years of not paying any attention to him, she just decides to call? After all these years..

Scaramouche falls back into the floor, his hands trembling. He Pulls his knees to his chest. Why after all these years..? Why!? Why? Why..

Flash back..

"Scaramouche, You will go to college whether you want to or not. This isn't up for negotiation." Ei informs Scaramouche who is opposite of her. Scaramouche groans and rolls his eyes at her, crossing his legs and leaning back.

"And why should I do that? Hm?" He questioned her with a unamused face. Ei only keeps eye contact, soon she sighs and looks at the floor.

"Because Raiden didn't want to, and I already paid so you have to." She says with a straight face, watching as scaramouches face contorts. Scaramouche grits his teeth, seething in anger.

"Oh really now? My younger sister doesn't have to go so you force me to!? Yeah well I refuse." He uncrossed his legs and looked away from his dear mom. Ei keeps staring at him, before standing up.

"Didnt I say this wasn't up for discussion? Ungrateful brat, I'm giving you a chance to go to a pristine college yet you refuse?!" Ei slams her foot into the ground and glares him down. Scaramouche looks at the floor with a sigh.

"Sorry mother, I'll go pack my things." Scaramouche bows and leaves his mother and her anger to themselves. She sighs and walks off, snapping her fingers for someone to fix the floor.