Who knows? - Alternate Red x Reader (requested!)

Requested by Fox_Nature

Sorry for the long wait :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

.

.

You were regularly doing your tasks around Polus until you saw Red just staring at the lava pit. You seemed kind of confused.

The Skeld team somehow came to Polus since Red claimed that almost everyone in Skeld was dead. But you weren't sure about that. You've seen Red stare at the lava pit a lot. 

You then decided to talk to him for a moment. You knew Red and met him a few times when the crewmembers were being selected back at headquarters a year ago. You even talked to him once or twice.

You then approached him.

"Hey uh, are you okay?" You said as you tapped on his shoulder. He seemed to be in a trance. He then suddenly snapped out of it. Red then looked at you.

"I'm fine." He then left for some reason. You looked at him as he started walking away, confused. You then decided to talk to his friends. Blue was with Orange in Kitchen and White was with Brown in Communications.

You then approached Blue first. He was with Orange, helping her with the tasks around the kitchen. "Hey Blue, can I ask you something?" 

Blue and Orange seemed to be talking about something and Blue didn't seem quite happy to see you there, even looking a bit annoyed.

"Yeah, what's up?" He said, trying not to be rude. You then looked at him with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Have you noticed Red's behavior lately?"

"Uh..." Blue then seemed to be thinking about it. "Yeah... kind of... he seemed to be a little uneasy lately."

You then finally figured out that he probably didn't want you around, so you sighed and left. "...Thanks..."

Eventually, you left to White. She was hanging out with Brown in Communications. You then started to ask the same questions to White, but nothing. White seemed more concerned, but there wasn't really much you can do about that.

You then left, continuing your own tasks. You figured it was probably because of what Red went through back on Skeld, according to the information they gave.

You noticed Red every once in a while, around Polus but you couldn't really do much about him. A few days later, something unexpected happened. You all were in an emergency meeting.

It woke everyone up. Brown seemed to be kind of annoyed. Everyone groaned annoyingly.

"What do you guys want?! It's the middle of the night!" - Brown
"Come on, I literally had almost no sleep today." - Orange
"I'm going to inject you with poisonous substances if this is some sort of joke, Yellow." - Tan said, jokingly threating her, but she was clearly annoyed.
"I was about to win a billion dollars in my dreams!"- Fortegreen whined.

"..." White stares at Yellow blankly, kind of annoyed that she woke almost everyone up. Blue had to attend the meeting through iPad.

The victim was Coral, with Red and Olive barking at each other, trying to convince the others to vote the other. It was the middle of the night and you then looked at everyone at the meeting table.

After a long discussion, they somehow voted Yellow out. As Fortegreen and Orange threw Yellow off, you saw in the corner of your eye, Red and Olive kind of whispering to each other. You then seemed kind of suspicious.