38. A Girl Who Rode Alone for Thousands of Miles

The only tear from you,

Because you got my approval,

This tear, I put away,

You don't have to be afraid of big storms any more.

When I take the tear out today,

That's not a tear,

It is bright red, like blood.

I panicked, hurriedly threw down my guitar and ran over, because little bee was my nick name at junior school, and no one in the UK knew it.

Andy's cafe was like an old mountain house hidden in the middle of the city. It was a wooden structure with a large yard planted with lavender outside. Behind it was a tributary of the Thames River running through London.

Ella came quietly from behind, covered my eyes, and shouted with a sharp baby like voice: "Ha, guess who I am!"

I turned around. Ella was wearing a washout shirt, with long, straight hairs and a pair of shining eyes full of excitement.

I was so excited that I hugged her.

I didn't have much time for chitchat because the agency kept paging me to the show, and then I ran out after a cup of latte, and she was smiling all the way through. I was also smiling as I was happy for her, who said the mud-covered girl is not a hero.

1.

In 2008, I was in the same class with Ella, and the head teacher called her out on the second day of school: "This is a school, you can't wear such explicit clothes, call your parents over."

Ella's mother got educated by teacher for a whole afternoon of how to train your kid, the teacher said: "Apples don't fall far from the tree."

Ella: "Teacher, you didn't wear a bra yesterday."

The teacher slapped Ella in the face.

The head teacher not wearing a bra was told by the guy sitting next to the platform.

Ella later told me that no one can say bad things about her mother, and she can sacrifice anything for her mom.

Ella's father left the family long ago and started another family outside, and Ella and her mother depended on each other for survival.

She and I had passed notes in class every day, because we sat far apart, she was in the southernmost corner, I was in the northernmost corner, so our communication was like sending an urgent letter from the South Pole to the North Pole, throughout the planet.

This was inevitable involved a group of porters on the first raw. After few months working, they started a strike, so I had to find a way to bribe them. I bought some chocolate and shared with them, which in my later study of management only to know called to mobilize the enthusiasm of employees.

Ella sent me a note: "I like the guy who rides bike home living close to my home, please help me pursue him."

I passed it in a few short words: "Four bars of chocolate!"

So that day after school four bars of chocolates neatly lying in my bag.

So, I went to that bike boy, said a few short words: "Ella likes you, please be her boyfriend."

Bike boy: "She has such a bad reputation!"

Me: "Two bars of chocolates!"

Bike boy:" deal!"