prologue

Pride
Once considered a need to be the most beautiful, Pride can also mean a need for public acceptance in all acts. Pride can also be a need to be more important than others. Those who suffer with Pride issues, usually fail to give due complements to others, but instead fish for complements for them selves. They find ways to be better than those around them and usually have a "One Up" story. Pride is said to be the original and most deadly of the seven sins, leading straight to damnation.

Greed
is the need for material possessions or material wealth. If this need is unfed, a Greedy person may even resort to hoarding their goods, theft, robbery, or obtaining any material possessions by means of trickery, violence, deception, or manipulation. Greedy people usually are easy to bribe, or will take any bet or do anything for a dollar.

Lust
An insatiable need for sex or things of a sexual nature. This includes thoughts, desires, and actions. If this need is unfed, it can lead to masterbation, rape, and even beastiality. Lust is fed by any of the aformentioned means or viewing pornography.

Gluttony
Over indulgences of anything to the extreme, usually food or drink. Alcoholism is considered part of Gluttony. Drug abuse, Gluttony.

Sloth
Sadness, depression, or the inability to feel joy.
Sloth is often confused with Gluttony, though I don't know why. Those who suffer from depression to an extreme usually have thoughts of or plans for suicide.
Many times, Sloth can lead to another sin: Wrath.
Those who have lost or lack love, usually fall into a deep state of Sloth.

Envy
The need to have better or be better than others. The need to have the goods of others.
Wanting what others have for yourself. Many times, someone with extreme Envious needs may turn to voyeurism to feed the need to see what others have that the envious want.

Wrath
Extreme anger, rage, hatred, or a need for vengeance or revenge. People who suffer with Wrath issues will often resort to taking the law in their own hands if they feel the justice system has failed them. To feed the need of Wrath, they may even turn to physical abuse of themselves or others, murder, or even genocide. Wrath usually is a need to do harm to others. Dante described Wrath as "love of justice perverted to revenge and spite"

~

I watched with a cold feeling, It was dark. The wind blowing through Matt's sweatshirt, piercing through the thin fabric with ease. Hugging his sleeves tightly around his torso, he continued on. His footsteps echoed along the street towards a grey house at the end of a driveway that was curved into the path of the circling road. The road swung around in front of three houses and turned back to the main road. As he reached the door, the wind picked up sending shivers down his body. Gripping the handle in his hand he used all his strength to open the heavy door. Cold air rushed forward pushing onto the old door resulting to using all of his strength and more, to open and close it behind him.

Sound emitted from the living room signifying that someone was home. Matthew walked in to the wide room to find our brother Chris glued to the
tv, Chris' face was scrunched up to the screen enticed with the show.

"Hi Chris." I watched Matt waved, but the brunette ignored him. Matt huffed out a sigh and continued through the house to the kitchen. Our mom, was standing over the stove preparing what was supposed to be tonight's supper.

"...if anyone sees any one of these three young men, we urge to stay far away, they could be armed and they are most definitely dangerous, please call the Boston Police Department if you have any information in their whereabouts.."

The news trails off. All three of us switches our gaze from the now muted news anchor to each and back to us. "Why are they searching for us?" Chris asks in a surprise tone.

"..I think a better question is why are we considered 'armed and dangerous," Matt spat out.

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. We can go down to the police department tomorrow morning and figure it out. Maybe they have the wrong guys." I shrugged, still convinced of a mix up being had.

"Nick, don't be crazy, they used our photos, our names," Matt seemed nervous, now pacing the entirely of the perimeter of the living room.

"Matt, why are you so nervous," Chris laid his hand on Matt's shoulder, "Nick is probably right, they had a mix up in information maybe?" Chris' voice shaky.

"I don't know, I really don't like the sound of this," Matt hid his hands in his sweater, hugging his torso.

"Don't act so guilty, it'll be alright" Nick promised, giving Matt a gentle pat on his shoulder before heading to their room for bed.

authors note
this is a completely fictional story, i just love the triplets and i love writing so i figured why not put the two things i love together.

i hope everyone enjoys this story

rach