Reincarnation

It was just a regular day for Suko. His deadend job and all that. Currently he was walking home.

Suko Hiyame was your average office worker. He sighed as his black hair blew in the wind. "Life couldn't be more boring." He muttered as he walked.

"Oi Suko! Watch out man!!" A voice shouted from behind him. He turned before the sound of a horn and tires screeching hit his ears. Before he knew it, he was on the ground with his life flickering away.

'Well that was anticlimactic. What a pathetic way to die.' He mused internally.

As his eyes closed, a voice hit his ears.

[You have been chosen to become the "Player."]

[Do you accept?]

Suko chuckled slightly. 'You know what? Sure. I'll accept' He thought. However before he could even try to verbally reply, the voice called out again.

[Player registration complete. Generating new name...]

Suko smiled slightly before he suddenly hit what felt like the ground. 'Now what the hell was that??'

He sat up and opened his eyes to look at the forest he had appeared in. 'Where the hell am I?'

[You are currently in the great forest of Jura]

'The Great Forest of Jura?? The hell?' He thought before standing up and cracking a few of his joints. 'May as well look around.'

Suko then wandered around the forest for a while before the system called out once more.

[Player Name Generated. Welcome Zara.]

'Zara? Odd name, but I'll take it.' He thought. Suddenly he spotted some goblins and a singular blue slime.

'Who the?' He thought before the system called out again.

[You've obtained the skill <<Observation>>]

Zara raised an eyebrow before walking towards the slime and goblins.

"Wahhh it's a human!!" One of the goblins shouted earning an eyebrow raise. "Well no shit. " He muttered. He went to approach them until a voice that was presumably the slimes hit his ears.

"Wait! We don't mean harm!!" The slime shouted into Zara's head. "Did the slime just talk?" He asked while pointing at the blue slime.

"Yes, but no. Thought Communication." The slime answered. Zara nodded slightly before talking. "So telepathy."

"Yep!"

"Alright then. Where the hell are you all going anyways?" Zara asked with a raised brow. The slime jiggled slightly before a nub like limb sprouted from it's jelly like Body. "Over There!"

Zara looked where the slime was pointing and saw a small village. "Goblin village huh?" He mused.

Soon enough Zara had joined the slime, who he learned was named Rimuru, and the goblins to the village.

'This place looks terrible' He thought internally.  Rimuru's voice rung through his head. 'Yeah.' He agreed.

The goblins soon began to be named by Rimuru, Zara payed no mind however one goblin walked up to Zara and smiled, as if wanting him to name her.