Where this flower blooms

One day a boy moves in next to you,You are both 6 and becomes friends easily. One day u go to ur favourite park to show ur friend Matt and u both spot this Beautiful white flower it hasn't bloomed yet tho."it's so beautiful like u"says Matt with a smile on his face.u smile at him"RACE ME TO THE SWINGS LAST ONES A ROTTEN EGG!!"says Violet.u guys race eachother to the swings but Matt beats u there u start laughing with Matt as u get there.u guys swing a lot till your mums call u home for dinner u both say bye and plan to meet the next day.u guys meet the next day and do the same thing.but this time before u go home u guys look at the flower one more time."COME HOME ITS DINNER TIME" yells mum.u both say bye and leave.u guys do the same thing for days.til one day it's Matt's birthday he runs to ur house yelling"ITS MY BIRTHDAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!" ur so excited as u find out u have the same birthday as Matt. U guys turn 7 u guys run to the park together holding hands as u get to the park u notice that the flower is now bigger"it's growing with us!" Says Violet u guys then run to the slides and have fun.fast forward to ur 11th birthdays u guys run to the park together as u are watching the sun melt with Matt he says"Violet I think I love u" u say "me to!!" U guys smile at eachother. The next day comes u meet up again and go on the slides and swings and watch the sun melt but this time u are having a sleepover.u guys go home together there is spaghetti and meatballs on the dining room table u guys both say"YUMM!!" As u sit down.once dinner is over u go to ur room with Matt,Matt and u watch movies with snacks and popcorn and then fall a sleeping together with ur head on Matt's shoulder. It's now ur 14th birthday. U guys meet up at the same park again as u lay there watching the sun melt Matt looks at u "Violet I love u."Matt says as u look at him"I love u to Matt" u guys stare at each other before finally having ur first kiss, u guys look at eachother smiling and then ur mum calls u for dinner.u guys say bye give eachother a quick kiss and then u leave for dinner.
U guys are having a sleepover the next morning at Matt's house so u go to bed early.teh next morning u run to Matt's house and knock on his door"IM COMING JUST WAIT!"says Matt u wait there and finally Matt opens the door u guys say hi then u go Matt's room as u open Matt's door u notice something.he as pictures of u all over his walls "aw thats so cute"u say Matt smiles at u then pulls up onto the floor where the beanbags are u guys turn on a movie and as ur watching the movie u both look at each other and smile u lock eye contact u til finally Matt kisses u.it lasts for a couple minutes until Matt's mum yells out"COME EAT DINNERS READY!" U guys get interrupted Matt yells "WERE COMING!!" U guys look at eachother and smile as u go downstairs together.in the morning u look at the flower at the park "it's bigger now"says Matt as u guys we're looking at the flower u guys sit down as u watch the sun melt as u smile.fast forward to ur 17th birthday.u guys have a sleepover at Matt's house.u knock on his door as he comes down u smile. He opens the door and u say hi and so does he u guys go upstairs and he pulls up onto the bed."ive been waiting to watch this movie my whole life"he says because its a horror u guys have wanted to watch for years now u guys r now done watching the movie before its dinner u guys go to the park and notice the flower is rlly big and is growing with u guys.u smile at eachother then go home for dinner with Matt u guys are having spaghetti and meatballs like u had on ur 14th birthday. U guys eat all of it then go to Matt's room.u fall asleep cuddling Matt.ur now turning 20. U go to the park as the flower is now fully bloomed u guys kiss as the sun melts and the flower next to u and Matt u guys go back to ur house u built together and go to the bedroom to watch a movie.u watch Netflix u til its 12pm and u fall asleep on Matt's shoulder.the next day u guys go to the park together as u guys are looking at the flower Matt suddenly says "I wanna breakup I'm sorry" as he walks away.ur now turning 27.everyday u go to the park and u notice ever since u broke up the flower has started to die.on ur 29th birthday the flower is now fully dead but u and Matt run into eachother at the park"I'm so sorry Violet"says Matt as he kisses u."I love u Matt""I love u to Violet"u both say as u keep kissing u notice a little white flower starting to bloom that looks like the flower from ur childhood with Matt"look it's blooming again"says Violet.matt smiles as he looks at u"looks like we really are growing with the flower"says Matt as u guys both smile at eachother and finally kiss as u stop u lock eye contact with Matt "I love you Matt"u say as u guys kiss.