ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Note- I would recommend you to listen to 'Magic Shop- Orchestral version' by MDP. You can find it on Spotify. Happy reading ☺️!

Third person's point of view -

Today was the day. She didn't expect it to come this soon. She was so nervous and happy at the same time that tears were springing in her eyes.

'I still can't believe it! Maybe it's a dream, I might wake up at any moment now-'

Just then a robotic voice from the speakers announcing something brought her out of her internal turmoil back to the real world.

'They are here.' She finally registered it, they came for her, they really did.

She heard some foot steps coming towards her, making her look up. Now she didn't know what she was feeling because seeing the people in front of her ignited a fire of emotions which, she couldn't get ahold of.

" We're here now, just as we all promised. Not all promises are broken, Moonie."

Author's Note :-

Hello everyone 👋, you can call me Ash. I decided to go with that name because since it's easy and it also has my name's initials.

This is my debut book and I have been planning for it since last year. I hope you will enjoy yourselves and like the story dear readers.

Every single reader is important to me because they take out some time from their daily lives to just read my story. I appreciate your support.

Thank You for reading !!!

⚝────☾───◑──⭒─⭑─⭒──◐──☽─────⚝