Path

Kalon's POV

Kalon's POV

I'm woken up to the sound of crying.

I open my eyes as I try to move but I'm restricted I look down to see my mom's curly hair.

Mom.

When did she get back. I'm in the hospital.

I'm pretty confused. All I remember is being with Pleiades.

"Momma." I speak as I cry out from how sore my throat is after the fact.

She pops up as she sobs harder. I'm so focused on trying to figure out what's going on that I didn't notice Aire, Ayara, and Pleiades sitting up on the edge of their seats looking at me.

"You promised me." She cry's out screaming at me. I shrink into the hospital bed. They know. I start crying myself. I tried to stop but the thoughts got worse, and the knife went deeper. It's my stupid ass fault for thinking peroxide and small as bandages with toilet paper and tight boxers would hide it. Should of took my lazy ass to CVS.

Ayara guided my mom out the room as she attempted to calm her down. I fucked up I know.

"You selfish asf Kalon." Aire spoke.

"Cmon man he's in the hospital and im pretty sure he knows he's wrong."

"It has to be said." Aire spat back still mugging me.

"It's not like I wanted to die asshole." I screamed.

"Nah fuck that you don't get to be mad, you know how hard it was for your mom she lost her husband and son and almost lost you, you of all people knows how that feels so for you to continue to attempt fucking suicide is fucked up and you need a reality check. YOUR STILL HERE KALON.Stop looking at it as fucking curse and start looking at it as a blessing." He screams damn near spitting on me.

He's right. I know death is hard. It is. But spirit wants me to live actually live and heal accordingly. Like I said the thought of them never goes away but instead of pushing it away I could sit with it live with it and turn it into power. I can grieve but I still need to be grateful and alive.

Ayara walks in with tears in her eyes.

"Kalon what can we do to help you. You can't keep going with this toxic cycle."

You have to decide peace or chaos.

Love or hate.

Life or death.

Union or Separation.

Peace or disturbance.

"I'm sorry." I sob.

Im not just apologizing to them but also to myself. I keep putting myself through so much when it doesn't have to be this way I can be at peace. Yes, unfair things have happened but I'm still here for a reason a purpose a path to fulfill and maybe when it's all said and done, I'll be reunited with my twin somewhere in the after life.

I look over to Pleiades.

He stares back.

"I want to be with you too.

"Thank You God for another day,another chance."

Book of Riaa

Kalon making progress.
His mom is back for now.
Excited for their relationship.
Aire snapping on Kalon though.It triggered a spiritual awakening for him to understand a little bit of his path.
Is it moving fast😭I feel like I just moved so fast😭

Thanks for reading 🩵 Hope to see you next chapter.