Orange Cassidy

Requested by: rep1306

I knew from the moment I had fallen 20 feet off the ladder to the ring below that I was hurt. Excruciating pain shot through my shoulder and arm.

"You good y/n" Aubrey whispers

"I'll be okay,"

I rolled out of the ring to try and rest for a little bit. The doctor checks out my arm and quickly realizes something was wrong.

"We're going to help you to the back, y/n. I want to get a better look at your shoulder."

The moment I walked through the curtain, my boyfriend Orange Cassidy was by my side.

" Are you okay? That fall looked nasty,"

"My shoulder and arm hurt really bad. I'm scared orange, what if I have to have surgery?"

"I'll be by your side no matter what. Let's get you checked out,"

He stood beside me the entire time the doctor worked on my shoulder. I found out that I had fractured my shoulder, and broken a bone in my arm. The doctor puts my arm in a sling and Orange helps me back to my locker room.

"I'm going to help you change so we can go back to the hotel,"

He gently helps me take off my gear and put on my street clothes. He grabs my bags and loads them up into the rental car as I try to get inside.

"I got you," he says helping me get my seatbelt buckled.

Thankfully the ibuprofen was starting to kick in, and I wasn't in as much pain. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, only to be woken up by him carrying me to the hotel room.

"I got you babe, go back to sleep" he whispers. I close my eyes again and fall asleep in his arms.