CHAPTER 04

Mister Krittin asked the guards to remove the mutilated bodies of the men from the area. And he left. After he left, the guards began to work according to his word. Mister Krittin literally dismembers people's bodies. The guards are also scared now.

Meanwhile, Mister Krittin arrives at an empty lot with the car. As it is now night, all around is surrounded by darkness. Mister Krittin gets out of the car and stands there. After a while he broke the silence and said,

--- " That's enough, I won't let Pavel stay with that boy for long. I will do everything for him. Pavel is only mine, soon I will bring Pavel to me. Pavel will only be with me.

Meanwhile, Pavel came home and hugged his mother. Pavel's mother realized that something had happened to her son.

--- " What's wrong baby? Why do you look so calm?

--- "Mom today some goons went to attack me.

Pavel's mother checked her son in fear and said,

--- "What are you saying? Are you okay?

Pavel left his mother and said,

--- "I'm fine mom.

Pavel's mother saw Nut and said,

--- " Nut must have saved you? Thank you Nut, thank you that.....

Pavel stopped his mother and said,

--- "No mom, I was protected by Mister Krittin. Those people wanted to do something bad to me. One almost grabbed my hand. But then Mister Krittin came and twisted that man's hand and broke it. And those people got scared seeing Mister Krittin then gone.

Pavel's words hit Nut's ego. Nut smiled a little and said,

--- "Actually aunty, Pavel sent me the location. And Mister Krittin saved Pavel before I reached in time.

Pavel's mother sat on the sofa and said,

--- "The man really is an angel. Pavel, first he saved your boyfriend. And today he saved you. Don't you think you should bring him our home one day?

Nut feels angry. Nut said with a sniffy face.

--- "Aunty, isn't it getting a little too much?"

--- "Why should it be too much? A man saved my two sons for two days. We have to thank him by bringing him to our house one day.

Pavel's mother loves Nut like her own son.

Pavel laughed.

--- "You are right Mom. If I meet Mister Krittin again, I will definitely ask him to come to our house.

--- "Pavel, I'll go now then.

--- "Ok P'Nut, bye.

Nut left Pavel's house. Pavel came to his room and sat on the bed hugging a teddy bear.

 Pavel came to his room and sat on the bed hugging a teddy bear