59~ A Family Moments.

•••••••••••••
Enjoy the chapter you didn't completed the target once again🤧🥺

I just became habitual to it now🥲so randomly updated🙂

Vote and Don't forget to leave your precious review.❤️

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~
[2 weeks later]

"Arsh, are you serious? Keep that thing out of our luggage, Now."

I yelled zipping my kid's luggage bags while looking at the sheepish smile on his lips.

"I will make sure to turn this trip into a honeymoon Janna and you will be back with a swollen tummy, promise."

He said with a proud smile and I walked near him while tugging my Saree's pallu in my waist.

"Keep someplace there, more than mine there are your beauty products, so let me take out that lingerie you will get more space for your beauty creams."

I tried to take out that black lingerie but he held my wrist and pushed me onto the bed before hovering over me.

"Fuck your innocent mind Trivedi's daughter, if you took out that lingerie I promise I will keep you naked there for whole fucking fifteen days, now decide."

My breath fastened when he stared intensely at my lips almost sucking them with his pretty eyes.

I gulped hard moving my face away and his lips touched my cheek while a chuckle left my lips.

"You are always horny Mr Singhaniya."

"Oh really!!" he rolled his eyes and I realized he almost lifted my saree and his fingers were tracing my thighs.

"Ardhansh, not now."

"I will fuck, suck, kiss, and eat my wife whenever I want do you have any problem with it? if you have to, you can go but leave my wife here."

"Nonsense talk don't suit you."

I taunted and he touched my wet panty making my eyes come out, "Ahhh...fuck Arsh move them away."

"Yes!!!! Baby," He growled and slipped them inside my panty.

"Take those out!!!! Ahhh..." I yelled clinging to him more and almost pushing his fingers more inside.

"You are reddening like I didn't fuck that pussy countless times, nowadays you are easily taking me."

I slapped his chest hearing his shameless talks and took his hand out of my saree.

"Papa!!!"

I immediately pushed him away and adjusted my clothes while looking at our both sons who were standing at the door wearing new clothes.

Behind them, Devyani was standing with a wide smile and I thanked her with my eyes to which she just shook her head.

Ardhansh growled still lying on the bed and I slapped his thigh telling him about Devyani and he sat straight.